Prologue

"RUN!" Her dad shouted as a rogue came for her. But her dad came in between her and the wolf. She did as commanded and ran and when she looked back everything was destroyed. Her whole pack killed. As she saw a clearing she released the breath she didn't realise she was holding. But she was suddenly scared by a growl, she turned around and saw a rogue charging at her. She froze in one place. But as he was about to bite her neck a wolf came and ripped the rogue's throat apart. When the wolf shifted. She realised that the wolf held power. He had the same aura as her father. So that would mean he was an alpha. Thankfully she recognised the alpha as her father's best friend and her godfather. They had met before so she felt safe and protected around him. "Hope, what's wrong where is your father?" He asked her. "He is dead. The entire pack is dead. Rogues attack us." She said. As the daughter of an alpha her father always told her to be brave and never cry. "Okay come with me. You are like my daughter and I'll raise you better than anyone else. Your father's pack wasn't that big so there aren't may deaths." He said and she agreed. Apart from being seven years old she was quite mature and understanding.

A/N
By the way I am also going to upload this story on Inkitt.