Part 8

You looked at the note without knowing what to do. Lucky you, Lili just came into the room. "Hey Lili, how are you?" You said. You didn't want to just start and tell her about the note, first you wanted to be nice and polite. "Good, you?" She replied. "Same.." you said as you looked at the note. "What's this?" She asked curiously. "Well.. while me and Chan were at the shop this.. somehow I tripped over something and that made me fall and well, this guy named Ben caught me" you said shyly looking away.

"Ooooo are you two going on a date or something?" She said with a "😏" face. "Well no, but when he asked for my name Chan said that he's my boyfriend.." you said blushing and still looking away while playing with your fingers. Lili was quite at first. "WHAT???!!" She yelled. You put your finger on your mouth trying to tell her to be quiet. "W-wait- is he???" She asked shocked.

"What?? No we just met today plus, I'm his personal maid I don't even think we're allowed to be together" you said and giggled a little. Lili just nodded. "Anyway, back to the story." You said as she looked at you ready to hear. "That Ben guy put this note in my bag" you said as you showed her the note. Lili just smiled. "What?" You asked confused. "Let's text him!!!!" She said excitedly.

"What? Are you crazy??" You quickly asked. You were too shy to do it. "Well he wants to be friends, then why not?" She said. "Also, Chan isn't your boyfriend so what's the problem?" She said. "Or maybe there's something you want to tell me?" She said giving you again the "😏" face.
"No, nope. There's nothing" you said quickly and annoyed. "Haha ok ok chill" she said laughing and you laughed with her.

"Your still going to text him tho" she said as she smiled. "But isn't it weird that I'll start talking with him when he think I have a boyfriend?" You asked. You had a point. You didn't want to text him but you also wanted to. You just didn't know what to do. "Yeah you have a point but it won't be nice if you won't text him" Lili said as she did a cute face. You giggled from her cute face. "Okay okay, I'll text him" you said as you smiled and rolled your eyes.

You were about to text Ben when Jay came in your and Lili's room. "Hey ladies, the family is about to eat dinner so you two should come and help" he said. "Y-yes! Of course!!" Lili said nervous. You just nodded and then looked at Lili. She was blushing. "We'll be there in 5 minutes!" You said as Jay nodded and left. You looked at Lili again and smile. "How cute" you said still smiling. "W-what?" She said and looked away. "Oh nothing, let's just go" you said as you stand up and walked to the door waiting for Lili to stand up.

You two walked to the dining room. The other maids were already cleaning so you and Lili just needed to arrange the table for the dinner. After about 30 minutes the family enter the dining room as your eyes lands on Chan. He looked at you too and smirked. You quickly looked away like always. All you had to do was to arrange the table and since you already did it you could go back to your room. As you got to your room Lili gave you your phone. "Text him!!! Now!!!!" She told you. "Okay fine" you replied. You took your phone for her and typed his number and texted him.

 You took your phone for her and typed his number and texted him