Ten

As Jungkook sat down ready to explain his own twisted version of the truth, he tried to shed a few tears.

"What happened Jungkook-ah? Something must've happened to make that sweet man angry enough to get rid of you." His mother says.

"He found a new lover, that's what happened. I caught him kissing his new lover at a restaurant. In broad daylight where anyone can see him."

His father stood next to him and studied his face.

"Hmm, something doesn't sound right here. Jin is a good, decent man who was a perfect husband. Don't you think I did my homework on him before I arranged for him to marry you?"

"W-what do you mean Appa?" Jungkook asked nervously.

"Tell the truth.. and I will try not to get angry with you."

He should've known better than to try to gain sympathy from his parents. They love Jin and worked so hard to arrange their marriage.

"Why do you automatically assume that I'm in the wrong here? You are my parents, not his. You should support me and my happiness, not his."

Jungkook's father openly scoffed and threw his newspaper down and said, "Aish! You act like we don't know you. We raised you so we know all about you. Do you think we don't know how you are?"

Jungkook sat back against the sofa and pouted like a child.

"You don't even care that my whole life has been uprooted.
And you think I'm at fault for the end of my marriage."

Before Jungkook's father could continue his rant at his son, his mother cut him off and asked him, "So if we were to go down there to see him, he will tell us that he kicked you out for no reason whatsoever? Is that correct?"

Jungkook looked away nervously and suddenly stood up.
"I can see that my own parents don't trust me. So I'll be going now."

He then rushed out of their house before they continue their questioning.

When he started driving he realized he didn't have anywhere to go, so he drove around for a while. Then just decided to go to rent a room at a hotel for a few days until everything settles down.

Back at Jin's house, he and Tae were sitting on the sofa, covered with a blanket and a big bowl of popcorn between them.

After what happened at the restaurant earlier, Jin was a little upset and asked Tae to come home with him. They changed into some comfy clothes first, then they started watching TV and found a new series that got them hooked.

Tae tried not to bring up the incident from earlier, but he was curious so he cautiously approached the subject.

"Babe, what's going to happen now? What do you think your in-laws will say about the divorce?"

Jin looked towards him and said, "They'll probably be upset. They went through alot of trouble to get my parents to agree to their arranged marriage offer. But I won't let them sway me in any way.

I have been faithful through years of his cheating. And I know they already know about Jimin. So he's the one that will probably incur their wrath. They'll probably be visiting me tomorrow morning."

"Do you think they'll try to convince you to change your mind about the divorce?"

"I'm sure they'll try. But like I said, I won't let them sway me. I'm determined to be free once and for all."

Tae frowned a little and turned his attention back to the TV.
Jin noticed how his demeanor changed and he moved the bowl from between them. And laid his head on his lap.