Chapter Two: A Hostage Situation

Scott jumped up from his bed.  His phone and walkie started going off.  He ran over to the walkie-talkie and pressed the button to speak.  “What’s going on?”  He asked.  “Hostage situation at Gotham National Bank!  Get here now!”  A police officer said.  Scott quickly got changed and had his silenced pistol in his right hand.  He hopped on his police motorcycle and went straight for the bank.  He’s always prefered motorcycles over cars so the CIA granted him one.  When Scott arrived, there were dozens of police cars surrounding the building.  Not to mention the helicopters and snipers also there.  Everyone’s gun was pointed at the building.  Gun shots could be heard from inside.  Scott went behind his motorcycle and pointed his gun at the building like the others.  

Suddenly, the hostages slowly walked out with their hands up.  “Hold your ground.”  Someone said through a walkie-talkie.  Then a motorcycle was heard inside.  A group of guys rode out of the bank with hostages on the back of the bikes.  But only one of them had a helmet.  Scott hopped on his motorcycle and followed them.  He kept his pistol on his left and drove with his right.  He chased them all the way to the highway.  That’s when the Batman showed up.  Scott was hoping he wouldn’t because he destroys the evidence with all the explosions he creates, it destroys the evidence.  Batman got the other accomplices except for the one at the front.  Scott had ridded right  next to their leader and had gotten his attention.  Scott didn’t want to hurt the guy, but he needed to stop him somehow.  He went to shoot the tire out, but failed.  His gun had no bullets.  He had forgotten to load it because he was in such a rush.  So he did the next thing he could think of.  He cut in front of him.

The bikes collided and the two went flying into the air.  Scott ended up hitting the other bike when he landed and a piece of metal went into his shoulder.  But, while Scott  was trying to get up from his accident, his terrorist was already up and walking toward him.  The terrorist heard the police sirens getting closer, but he didn’t want to leave the detective behind.  He didn’t know why, but something about this detective felt different.  Maybe it was his perfect hair, or his perfect clothes, or his perfect scent, or his perfect face, and perfect eyes….

A van with some of the mercenary’s men pulled up next to them.  He knew that the detective was still awake so he grabbed a rag and chloroform out of the van.  He damped the rag with the chemical and, well, made the detective unconscious.  They loaded the detective into the van and drove off.