Bats and Magic

Zatanna makes her way up the drive. She knew she shouldn't have worn her jacket, the sun is practically melting her. She takes her jacket off, letting her sweaty arms feel the cool breeze. "At least I wore a tank-top" said Zatanna, as she made her way to the door. She knocks on the large wooden door of Wayne Manor. She waits for Alfred to answer but nothing happens. She knocks again, but nothing changes. She checks to see if the door's locked. She then pushes the door open and steps inside. She looks around the large entrance. "Hello?" called out Zatanna, as she wandered into the kitchen.

She walks in to see two of Bruce's team members: Luke Fox and Kate Kane. "Oh hello" said Zatanna. "Oh my god, Zatanna how are you?" said Kate, as she hugged her. "Hey Z" said Luke, tipping his glass. "What're you guys doing, where's Bruce?" asked Zatanna. Kate pours three drinks, "Oh I think it was something to do with Clark in Smallville, the whole family went and Bruce let us hang out here" said Kate, passing Zatanna a drink. "Did you need him?" asked Luke. Zatanna sits and starts to drink her whiskey, "Yeah, I asked him if I could borrow some tech for a show I have" said Zatanna. "Well we can tell him you called for it" said Luke, "But for now you can share a few drinks with us, huh?" joked Kate. The three share a laugh, as the go through two bottles of whiskey.

After a while Zatanna notices Kate staring at her chest. "Everything okay Kate?" asked Zatanna. Kate smiles and chuckles, "Well I was wondering weather you spilled your drink or you're sweating" laughed Kate, as she pointed to Zatanna's chest. Zatanna looked down to see that she had sweated through her tank top and that her nipples were now visible. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry!" said Zatanna, as she turned red. "No need to say sorry, a beautiful girl like you should be proud of those" said Kate, "I see you wanted to let the puppies breadth", she continued. "Man this top is drenched" said Zatanna. "If you want you can just take it off, I won't mind and I'd say Luke won't protest" said Kate. "Hehe no comment on my end" joked Luke. Zatanna thinks and ponders for a moment. "Fuck it" said Zatanna, as she takes her top off. 

Her breast wobble as she take her top off. She adjusts her breasts and downs her drink. "Wow I could only dream of tits like that" said Kate. Kate's eyes linger on Zatanna. "Look, I don't want you to feel awkward" said Kate, as she also takes off her top. The two girls share a drunken giggle. Luke tries to be respectful and not look. "Don't play coy Fox, we both know you're rock hard" joked Kate. Luke lets out a laugh as his eyes glance across the girl's bodies. Zatanna slowly starts to move closer to Kate. "Woah there little miss, what're you trying to do?" said Kate, in a naughty tone. Zatanna bites her lip as she looks at both Kate and Luke.

"I was thinking of something naughty" giggled Zatanna. "I think I can guess what" said Kate, as she locks lips with Zatanna. The two women passionately kiss and feel each others bodies. "Wow" said Luke, under his breadth. "Let's go somewhere suitable" said Zatanna, "Gnirb su ot eht mordeb" said Zatanna, casting a spell. In a blink of an eye, all three have appeared in the upstairs bedroom. Luke looks around to see he's there as well. "Wait why am I here?" aske Luke. Zatanna then casts another spell, "evomer rou sehtolc!". In a flash, Zatanna, Kate and Luke's clothes vanish. Luke tries to cover but Zatanna stops him. "Luke I want your big black cock in me" said Zatanna, as she knelt down and began to suck his cock. "Wait Z--Oh fuck, oh yeah" moan Luke. Kate walks up to Luke, biting her lip. "I may be a lesbian, but I'll just kiss you" said Kate, as she locked lips with Luke. Luke grabs Kate's ass and squeezes.

Zatanna and Kate then push Luke on the bed. Zatanna then mounts Luke's dick and procedes to ride him, letting out moans and running her hands through her hair. Kate then sits on Luke's face and starts to make out with Zatanna. Zatanna and Kate then get off of Luke. "Put that cock up my ass" said Zatanna, as she bent over and started licking Kate's vagina. Luke then shoves his dick up Zatanna's ass, that causes her to squeal. Luke then starts to pump Zatanna's ass, whilst Kate loudly moans as Zatanna eats her out. "Oh shit I forgot!" said Kate, "What?" said Zatanna, whippeing her mouth. "The tech you need, the safe it's in goes into a lock in ten minutes, so you better get it now and come back" said Kate. Zatanna pulls on her pants and top and leaves for the batcave. 

Kate and Luke lay naked in the bed as they wait for Zatanna. "What did you mean by timer, Bruce doesn't have one" said Luke. Before he can continue, Kate grabs his cock. "I never thought of fucking you before, being a lesbian and all. But after seeing this big black cock, I think I'll make you my one exception" said Kate, as she proceeded to put Luke's cock in her mouth. Luke begins to loudly moan and push Kate's head down his cock. Kate then sticks Luke's cock up her vagina. "Fuck me fast!" said Kate. Luke begins to thrust violently. Kate begins to hollar loudly. "Oh my fucking GOD, yes, yes, yes. Oh Luke fuck me harder. Oooohhhh fuuucckk" squealed Kate, as she twerks on Luke's dick while he thrusts hard. 

As Zatanna walks back to the room, she can hear Kate's loud moans. She peeks in the door to see Kate's pale white petit body, being thrashed by Luke's muscular black build. "Wow Kate, here's me thinking you were gay" said Zatanna, naked in the door frame. "Oh my god, Luke you're so big" said Kate as she gets off Luke. Zatanna then climbs on Luke, and similarly he begins to violently thrust Zatanna's pussy. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes daddy!" squealed Zatanna. After 15mins of Luke alternating between Kate and Zatanna, he begins to stop. "Oh I'm gonna cum!" said Luke, as he stands up. The two girls then get on their knees as Luke shoots his cum on their faces and tits. The two girls begin to make out, rubbing the cum on their bodies. 

Zatanna and Kate soon clean off. Zatanna looks at her phone, to check the time. "It's been fun guys, but I better head. What are you guys gonna do?" said Zatanna, getting dressed. Kate grabs Luke's cock. "I'm gonna give handsome here the best night of his life" said Kate, as she sat on Luke's dick. As Zatanna left, the manor echoed with the loud moans of Kate and Luke, as the aggressively have sex into the night