Prophecy of the Elder Scroll: Ebony

3E 46 Imperial City, Cyrodiil

The Empress sat anxiously on her throne. Kintyra Septim, the first empress of the empire, had been told news of a new Elder Scroll being found in a Dwemer ruin in Skyrim.

What was on it? Was it bad? Good? Many questions ran through her mind. She worried that it might be a prophecy of end times, but was excited that it might be something for good luck.

The door to the White-Gold Tower swung open. Kintyra immediately looked over. It was a Moth Priest. With an Elder Scroll.

"Empress! This is the new-found Elder Scroll!" exclaimed the Moth Priest excitedly.

Kintyra stood up. "Welcome Moth Priest," Kintyra said, "can you read it? The Scroll?"

"Certainly empress, I am trained to re--"

"Then read it!" said a guard interrupting him.

"Excuse me," he opened the scroll and began to read.

"Yes, yes I see...a crown! It seems to be made out of ebony. Now I see a young man, human I presume. Now we're at a camp. The young man has the crown and gives it to a guy in deer hide and bones. He puts it on. Fire. Now it's the young man again. He puts the crown on. And now..."

The moth priest dropped the scroll. "My eyes! I can't see! My eyes!" He fell to the ground.

"Guards," Kintyra waved her hand and began to think. Nothing of this seemed to happen in the past. It has to be a future event. She looked at the scroll.

"Take it where the others are," commanded Kintyra. The guards took the Elder Scroll: Ebony to the others.