꧁𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3꧂

!!!! THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SEXUAL REFERENCES!!!!

Your party is going to come soon, so you decide to go to a Sexy Shop in town to buy something special for this occasion.
At the shop, you find a very cute bunny costume with subtle white lingerie, you think that it's just perfect because you know how much Tamaki loves bunnies.

When you take a look around the place, you finde the rope set for bondage, and you think it would be very interesting to see how he would react to you in it, or even better, how he would look if he was tied up.
You get all excited just thinking about it and decide to buy two of them.

Once you paid everything you take your way to the exit, bur notice someone in the "cosplay" section that seems familiar to you... you try to focus your sight and recognize that person.

You can't believe your eyes... Tamaki?
what is he doing in a place like this?
then you notice he's staring at the costume you just bought, with a dreaming face.
He takes his hand over his mouth and blushes really hard.
<<He must really like this then>> ,you think outloud.
Your voice tone is low enough not to get caught, fortunately.

You're starting to have a thought of calling him and ask him where he is, to see what he would respond, but you sadly decide to let it go.
<<Nah, i should just head back now, it might be too much for him>>.
You start walking in the direction of your house, happy and impatient to see his reaction.

I'm sorry this chapter is a bit short but i'm working on the next one, i'll catch up
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)