🔆O N E🔆

The train ride back to school

The beginning of this story starts at Hogwarts academy, where y/n study's to be a witch!

You sit on the train impatiently sharing the row of seats with your boyfriend Draco Malfoy.

He holds your thigh and squeezes it. You smirk at him, and he laughs (playfully)

"so what do you want to do when we arrive baby" whispers Draco in your ear, turning you on.

"Stop it babe we are on a train!" Laughs y/n.

"You just can't take fun y/n!" Says Draco.

"It's not that it's jus-"
"Not another word, the train room over there isn't taken, it also has blinds babe." Whispers Draco.

" you just can't take your hands off me Draco, come on;)" laughs y/n

Y/n and Draco hold hands down the trains corridor down to the unoccupied room, he picks you up and places you on the train table, he kisses you gently because he knows it's sexy to you, he looks at you serious, you laugh then he laughs.

He kisses you on your neck and bites, leaving you a love bite (hickey) you look down to see he is hard. Y/n laughs and you kiss him. You help him take your clothes off then help him do the same.

"So your being for real Draco, I thought you were kidding" laughs y/n

"I wasn't kidding" he whispers in your ear as he rolls down his boxers.

30 minutes later

You realise the train has stopped, you panic and tell him to stop, he tells y/n to get dressed and that they will make it.

After leaving the train room, you exit the train, you and Draco run to catch up with your friend group who laughed and questioned where you had been for the last half an hour of the journey.

You blush and look behind you avoiding any eye contact, Emily nudges you.

"You went to that empty stall didn't you guys", Emily says.

"Draco wanted to, so yes we did, and it was good, until we had to stop because we panicked that we would be late for the first day back!" Says y/n.

"It's ok baby, another time" smirks Draco.

You greet Hagrid at the Hogwarts gates.

"Welcome all back to Hogwarts, we are all glad to have you back where you belong!" He said in a slight accent.

"Go sit at your team tables, your seats are the same from last year, Dumbledore would like to greet you himself in person", says Hagrid, again in his accent.

"Draco, but we are in separate rooms, how", you question Draco.

"Leave that to me, my dad Has taught me a lot about this place, I know what to do babe" states Draco clear.

You sit and listen to professor Dumbledore's speech about this term back at the academy. Y/n doesn't really listen to what he has to say, you are more interested into the delicious food say introns of you, it bothers you that there is non on your plate.

So you dish up some mashed potatoes, roasties, vegetables and a portion of chickens meat.