-1- How it all started...

Poor kacchan pfffffttt-lmao

 " talking"

'thinking'

*actions*

DEKU P.O.V

     Today i'm turning 4.I'm not that happy for one reason.my dad came back last month and ever since then iv'e only been his little "toy" if you will.(no not like that........ok...ok it is like that)Sometimes the beatings aren't that bad only a few kicks and hits here and there but the thing i watch out for is when he's drunk because when he's drunk i'ts a whole beating and a little loss of inecence if you know what i mean.but other than that i guess it's pushed me into depression.i haven't smiled a real bright smile in 1 month because of my dad.

                        (time skip to the quirk doctor)

       "i'm impressed your boy has a strong quir-)

As he said that my head started to hurt and with a little jolt of pain it was over again.everyone was looking at me(2 nurses doc and my dad)was staring at me.A nurse went to pet me and when she lifted her hand i flinched hard i tried to make it unnoticeable but it was very much noticed.   

"can i talk to your boy alone sir?"     "Huh oh yeah sure" dad said with a unreadable expression on his face.i took note that something big was gonna happen and soon."Hey kid......does he....hurt..you in any way?"I looked at the doctor kinda scared and he saw it in my eyes."I nodded anyway as he said "how does he hurt you?" he said with caution in his tone."H-he hits and p-pu-nches me a-and t-t-t-touches me" i said with a husky voice which i never use unless told other wise. 

About 5 minutes of talking i heard a loud bang and fell off the stool i was sitting on.i tried to get back up but without success.so i touched the wet stuff that i felt from my thighs to my mid-back and pulled my hand up to see it...."blood"....i know this all to well.As i tried to get up i felt two strong arms pull me up to their chest.they also had black clothes on.(did ya'll guess who it was yet??)

"come on kid stay alive and awake and calm form plz"

(I ALSO FORGOT TO MENTION THAT HE HAS AN ERASER QUIRK AS WELL)

This man had a very husky voice.but what happen to catch me in my thoughts was how he sounded like he was gonna loose something that he hadn't had for a long time.when i hit his chest i felt something i haven't felt for a long time....safety and warmth....and with that i just let the darkness consume me.

(and thats the end of chapter one i know it was short but there will be another soon promise)