-2- My kid....

Aizawa's P.O.V

As i was running on top of a doctors office building i heard a loud bang that was followed by screams from children and adults.i followed the screams and made my way to the back of the building to use to back door in stead of the front for sneaking purposes.as i rounded the corner i looked to see if there was any potential threat and saw a guy with a gun round the corner.He was already long gone so i went inside and what i saw was hart wrenching.i saw a kid looked to be about my sons age laying in a puddle of blood.i ran over to him saying:

      "Try to stay calm and awake for me kid OK"

When i picked him up he started to close his eyes with a slight smile.I made a mental note to ask him about that latter.when we got to the hospital i ran in yelling for help and with my luck 3 nurses and 2 doctors ran out to see what all the camotion was about.Once they saw the kid in my arms he was rushed in for emergency surgery.I called Yamada and tolled him i wouldn't be home tonight:

COCKatoo = hizashi

MR.Caterpillar  = aizawa

MR.caterpillar 'Hey mic i may not be home tonight                                                                                                                               so if i don't walk through the front                                                                                                                                  door don't be surprised OK.

COCKatoo 'Why did something happen?                                                                                                                                            are you OK? Are you hurt!?'

(is daddy ok) i heard shinsou in the background (i don't know baby)

MR.caterpillar 'yeah yeah i'm ok but the kid i just brought                                                                                                                     into the hospital isn't.' i say with a sad tone.

COCKatoo 'WHAT A KID!?!?! how old is he/she' he asked with sadness lased in his voice.

MR.caterpillar ' it's a boy and he looks to be                                                                                                                                              around toshi's age.'

COCKatoo ' That's too young!?! What happen to him?'

MR.caterpillar ' he was shot twice in the back quite litteraly'

COCKatoo 'which hospital?'

MR.caterpillar '( INSERT RANDOM NAME )

he then hang up the phone .

HIZASHI'S P.O.V

 When i got that call from sho i thought he was hurt ' He always finds a way to get injured ' buy anyways , we are on our way to the hospital to see the kid sho. He said the kid was about toshi's age so i guess we'll see when we get there.

                                                                AT THE HOSPITAL

we walk into the hospital and look to our left to she sho sitting in one of the chairs by the corner.we start to walk over to him and notice he was asleep. we went over to him and i sat down next to him placing toshi in my lap and shaking shouta awake. He woke up with a grumble and at that point i knew i would regret this latter.

" Hey shou you ok?" I say pulling him into a hug.but he gets out of it and says.

"yeah it's just why shoot a 4 year old.........like what pleasure or reward do you get from that."

He said head in his hands. He was crying surprising both me and shinsou because he never cries and if he does he doesn't do it out in the open. I placed hitoshi off my lap and into sho's then pulled them both into a hug. shouta was hugging hitoshi in a nice snugly embrace while placing his head on top of shinsou's and leaning into my embrace.after what seemed like 10 years a nurse came out and walked over to us.

" Are you bunch here for a green headed kid?"she asked nicely 

sho's head shot up at an inhuman speed scaring me until i looked up and saw the nurse."Yeah"   he said in a hurry to see the little boy and not gonna lie i was to but this was the most active i've seen him since UA.

"then follow me this way please?" she stated and with that sho jumped out of my hold while still holding onto a sleeping shinsou and started to follow her (well more like followed shouta) we come apon a door with a plaque with the name Izuku on it. The nurse opened the door and we all walked inside. When we walked in we saw one of the most cutest little kids I've ever seen. But what the nurse said would send us all into a state of shock.

(sorry i have took so long to write this i have lots of school shit to take care of so i've been trying to start a schedule for myself)