Chapter 6 rewritten

- This chapter is fully changed and has been rewritten - 

Sebastian Pov

Danielle and I make it to practice and on the way, we hear a scream "SEB SEB '' then I'm increased by arms and then I'm on the ground with a beautiful redhead on top of me. "Ow Ray get off of me," I say making him laugh" ok ok fineee," he says exaggerating the "e".He then gets up and tackles Dani " DANI BOO BOO" he screams even louder." aww you missed me," Dani says going to kiss Ray. Ray mushes his face typing to get away when Dani quickly grabs his waist and holds him tight. Ughh these love birds why won't they just date already.

I run to the boy's locker room and get changed and ready for practice. Now you may think I'm gonna be the star player that can always get a homerun dada well no that's Dani I am the best catcher and runner tho. I go out on the field swinging around my lucky bat when I end up knocking into someone. Looking down I see some pale kid shivering out of fear. Maybe it's my height I think Reaching my hand out I see him flinch then look up after a few seconds choosing to grab my hand.

I look at him questioningly " what you doing here on the field it's not safe " he jumps up " ah no I was looking for the cheer captain so I can apply for cheer" he says. I direct him to ray and he scurries off. My mind wanders off to Cameron but I cut that off so I can stay focused on baseball. I hear the coach blow his whistle and we all huddle up. And the coach tells us to go do some drills.

" GO SEBBYYYYYY "

" GO DANNII"

We got done and I ran to Ray while laughing at his shenanigans. I go to the locker room to change and leave for lunch on the way I bump into Cameron and he was with a brunette. As I looked at them both they seemed to be laughing about something but when Cameron saw me he looked at me and said a shy "hi' and went back to talking to his friend.

(This is Gale)

 That's when Dani and Ray came running up to me and said " Are you coming or not? " Then Ray looks over at Cameron and says " You must be Seb, new roommate Dani told me about

That's when Dani and Ray came running up to me and said " Are you coming or not? " Then Ray looks over at Cameron and says " You must be Seb, new roommate Dani told me about ." Then Ray hits me in the side and says " Why didn't you tell me he was your roommate? '. I replied, "I was going to tell you but it looks like Dani told you" As I hit Dani in the back of his head.

"Ouch"' Dani says looking at me only to find a glare. Like dude why would tell ray of all people Now he is gonna hunt the poor boy down. " Heyy no I don't" ray whines. Oh I said that out loud

"I'm sorry" Ray looks up at me with big eyes and pokes out his lips. " i-" Dani interrupts me saying "now you gotta forgive look at that cute face '' .He says making me laugh well that is true. I slap ray snack making him hiss and tell him " its ok dude I still love ya".

Growl

I look up and notice Cameron and his friend are still there. He must be hungry. We have a cafeteria on campus but we don't usually use it and we go out of town. " Hey let's go, " ray says and looks back " Cameron if that's your name" " yes" he squeaks " wanna go to lunch with us," Ray asks " o-," he says but gets cut off " of course, " his friend says " I'm gale btw"." Um w-wait" He stutters " I uhm forgot my wallet"

"I'll pay, " both gale and I say

I look at her "no it's fine i'll pay for Cameron" he frantically waves " no no it's fine " he says

"Hey, "I say with dominance in my voice causing him to jump, "I said I'll pay for it?" "ok" he says softly, looking down. Satisfies with is naswer i signal Ray and Dani to leave. Ray and Danis take his car and Gale and Cam come with me.

We get in my car Cameron in the passenger and Gale in the back.I pull out the parking lot giving Cameron a side glance and focusing back on the road. Looking in the rearview mirror I see Gale giving Cameron a weird look but I decided to leave it.