What Happened?

Youngjae's P.O.V;

I was walking towards my room when I heard a sob coming from inside the Maknae's room. I knew Bambam was out with Mingyu and The8 so it can't have been him so it must be Yugyeom. He walked in to find Yugyeom curled up in a ball on his bed sobbing. I was concerened for the younger so I decided to walk in and close the door behind me to ensure Yugyeom's privacy and so that he feels that he can talk freely if he wanted to talk. I walked in and softly called Yugyeom's name making the afforementioned male stop sobbing as hard and pull the covers away from his face. His cheeks red, his eyes red and puffy.

"Yuggie, Whats wrong Yuggie" I ask. "Hy-hyung, I don't know how to write or compose a song and I don't want to ask you, Jaebeom hyung or Jackson hyung because you guys are already helping Mark, Jinyoung and Bambam hyungs. And on top of that the choreographer said I have to come up with a dance for my solo song which doesn't exsist and I don't know what to do about it hyung!" He cries out painfully and I feel for him. But then he mumbled something which I didn't really understand but I needed to know if I heard them correctly.

"What did you just say? Say it again so hyung can fix it. Hyung cant fix anything withoutyou telling me what's wrong." I say to him. His eyes were now blood shot red and puffy. I couldn't help but get teary eyed just looking at the person who is usually the most level headed and positive person in our group. He never saw the negatives in things and tried to show everyone the brighter side of the situation even if it was difficult for us to see it ourselves.

I was about to say something else when he raised his voice at me "I BET NO ONE WANTS ME IN THIS GROUP. I CANT EVEN WRITE A STUPID SONG. ALL I DO IS DANCE. NO ONE LIKES THEY WAY I SING. EVERYONE THINKS IM UGLY. MARK HATES LOOKING AFTER ME, JAEBEOM DOESN'T LIKE DEALING WITH ME, JACKSON DOESN'T LIKE WHEN I AM CLINGY, JINYOUNG DOESN'T LIKE ME AT ALL. HE JUST LIKES TO BULLY ME UNTIL I STOP, BAMBAM DOESN'T LIKE ME EVEN THOUGH HE SAYS HE DOES. AND YOU. YOU PROBABLY THINK IM A BIG BABY FOR CRYING LIKE THIS AND COMPLAINING" He sounded so broken. Before I knew it he had grabbed a bag and started packing it full of as much clothes and essentials he could fit. I ran as fast as I could to Mark's room. NOTHING. I ran over to Jaebeom's room. NOTHING. Now I was starting to panic. "Jae-ah what's wrong?" I hear from behind me. "Jinyoung hyung *sob*, Its Yugyeom" I sob out, now full of panic. "What about him Jae-ah?" Jinyoung questions. "HE'S LEAVING AND I DON-" Half way through my sentence I hear the door slam. "He-he's gone hyung, I say as I fall weakly to the floor. "Sseun-ah! SSEUN-AH GET OUT HERE NOW!" Jinyoung yelled through the dorm. His voice now wavering....