‼️🍄Post-Concert Shenanigans🍄‼️

🤍1986 Brian🤍
⚠️WARNING⚠️ Daddy Kink and SMUT. Read only if you're comfortable!

You were standing backstage right where Freddie, Brian, Roger and John were about to exit the stage after the last song. You were there watching your boyfriend, Brian play this concert. You loved supporting him and the band.

For the duration of this whole concert, Brian seemed to be extremely distracted by something, messing up his guitar solos every once and a while. This wasn't like Brian. He never messed up, and you knew something wasn't right.

As Brian played the last chord and Freddie said goodnight to the audience, you prepared to follow Brian into his dressing room to find out what the problem was.

Freddie, Brian, Roger, and John came running off stage, handing their instruments to their assistants. Brian stomped off to his dressing room and you quietly followed him. You wanted your sudden presence to be a surprise.

Brian entered his dressing room and slammed the door right in front of your face. You quietly entered and sat down next to him on the couch, without saying a word.

Brian looked at you briefly but just sighed and pouted, resting his face in his hand. You finally decided to say something to him before this encounter got any more awkward.

"What's the matter Brian? First of all, why are you so angry?" You asked him while running a hand down his arm.

"I kept messing up my licks tonight! I couldn't focus and I messed up the whole concert." Brian facepalmed, sighing loudly.

"Is there a reason why you were so distracted?"

Brian paused and said nothing, the frown on his face turning into a look of anger.

"B-Brian..?" You stuttered.

"This is all your fault, you fucking minx. If you wouldn't have looked so good tonight, maybe I would have been able to concentrate!" Brian glared at you angrily, with a hint of lust behind the anger.

You gasped lightly. So this was the problem.. He was so horny the whole concert, he couldn't think straight. You had to hold back a laugh. You didn't want Brian to get more "angry" with you.

"I think I deserve a punishment daddy.." You gave him your best doe eyes and his glare only intensified.

"Yes you do... Now, strip and bend over the couch like a good girl." Brian commanded. You didn't even hesitate for a second, stripping completely and bending over the arm of the couch with your ass on full display.

You heard Brian's belt clinking together behind you and figured he was undressing. Suddenly, you felt a large hand land a smack on your ass. You squirmed and moaned quietly.

"You've been such a naughty girl, wearing your sexiest clothes just to get under my skin." Brian left another smack on your other ass cheek and quickly rubbed the red mark he left right after.

"You like this don't you..? You like when I punish you. You're getting off on this.. aren't you?" Brian flipped you over so he could look deep into your eyes. You bit your lip, even though Brian already knew that you were enjoying your punishment a little too much.

Brian leaned into your ear. "Use your words, girl.." He whispered.

"Y-yes Daddy.." You said weakly.

"Good girl..." Brian paused and smirked. "I knew you were a naughty little minx."

You groaned. You secretly really loved when your daddy would call you that. It turned you on so much. But you couldn't tell him that, because if he knew you were enjoying it more than he thinks, he wouldn't do it anymore.