You have to pick one {snapnap x Quackity x reader}

Art NOT mine Art belongs to @raneguts on Twitter

A little back story: You, Snapnap and Quackity all have this running joke that snapnap and Quackity are fighting for your love But, what you didn't know is that they both had feelings for you and We're actually fighting for your love. So Quackity and Snapnap have decided that they where going to tell you today 

Your POV

i was sitting under a tree taking in the fresh grass and cool air blowing on my face. I had just finished getting a bunch of cobblestone for Tommy because he was to busy with "HiS biG mAN WoRK" as he said. Even if i wasn't in the war i still wanted L'manbug to win just because Tommy is like a younger brother to me. I soon got pulled out of my thoughts by Quackity and snapnap coming towards me "hey um y/n we need to talk to you" quackity quietly mumbled "hm sure whats up" they sat down in front of me in the silky grass. "me and quackity have been talking and we need to know-" WE NEED TO KNOW WHO YOU LOVE MORE" quackity cut snapnap off. "well i think you to need to grow up" i chuckled thinking this was another bit. "y/n we are being serious" snapnap says sternly. I soon relies what they said and start to get as red as a tomato "well- I- i really... wow um" i slowly start mumbling "y/n please we really need an answer we both love you very much we just want to know" i could tell they were getting impatient. I took a deep breath and moved closer to the two boys and kissed them both on the head "i love you guys to i just thought you two were just doing a bit" they both smiled and hugged me tight. "we will always love you y/n no matter what happens.

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Hello piglets new chapter i really like snapnap and quackity and i wanted to wright a fanfic about one of them but i couldn't chose so i just did a poly fanfic >:D big brain anyway i hope you all have a good day/night/evening love you all see ya later ❤️💛💙