The Beginning

Jade and Hunter.... Where to begin. Hunter and Jade grew up togther in a little town called Lawrence in kansas, they were brought up by a Christian woman who in the year 2016would be around 50 years old, Hispanic middle build, short grey hair with a couple brown strands here and there. Both girls were found on Her doorstep one cold winter December 3rd 1999, both in sage woven baskets wrapped in a demin jacket which was a light brown colour with green undertones and the other girl wrapped in a dark blue Jean jacket with large shiny golden buttons. The only thing in the baskets with the girls that night where handwritten notes about both girls. The girl with the brown demin jackets letter read, "to whomever this letter is given to, This little miracle girl is Jade Madison winchester, she is 4 months old and cousin to the girl in the next basket. What I need is for you to take good care of them, feed them bathe them give them a good normal life, they will eventually figure out their nature and calling from life but must grow up in a way they're parents never did." both letters said the same thing expect the girl with the dark blue Jean jackets name was Hunter Bela Winchester. No birth certificates or parents names. From that moment on The woman took they children in and raised them as her own, hiding thier identity from the world until it was time to let them venture into the world that has been set out for them...