The New Girls

Come august of 2016, Jade and Hunter both start their senior year of high school, Big leap from thier middle school Phase. Jade was pretty nervous and just honestly wanted to get her head down to school she had been previously bullied at her last 5 schools she moved around alot, Mostly bullied for being a freak child, both her and Hunter would get a tease from time to time but Jade would always get it worst. Hunter was More relaxed and Attracted alot of boys attension which kepted her busy. Jade had one good friend who had stuck by her since her last year of middle school her name was celeste. Both girls had alot in common and instinctly clicked best friends if you will. Starting bell for 1st period had went everyone was heading to class a normal day. Hunter hugged Jade and said to her in a calm yet very distant voice "you'll be find Jay, go find celeste" hunters eyes staring down the boy across the hall. Hunter walks away. Jade heads to her class English when she bumps into a tall girl around 5'11, chunky, scar on her eyebrow, jade quickly and scaredily said sorry and went to walk away when the girl grabbed her shoulder and flung her around to face, jade scared keeps her head down to the floor while the girl screams at her and shouting freak, more more students gather to see what's going on. Until jade goes to walk away and gets punched by the tall girl and falls the the floor, she then turns around her fists close tight as if to hit back, when Hunter comes along and gives the bully quite a beating, picks jade and and they both walk away....