FOUR

FOUR

- Nine days later, Helsinki, Finland -

Baron has the team go over the plan once more before beginning the bombing. Once everything is perfected, he sends out the Iron Warrior to The Parliament House. She puts up her hand and bombs begin to pummel against the city.

Screams of agony fill the sky. The Parliament House isn't going to be bombed just yet, Iron Warrior will wait until the military shows up, but more importantly the news crews. The military show up and try to contain HYDRA but they don't. Iron Warrior doesn't do anything until the Avengers show up, she stands in front of The Parliament House.

Police officials try to demand her to stand down, but she doesn't move, nor react to anything they say. The Iron Warrior always dresses in the same black suit. The sleeves go to her elbows, wearing nothing on her forearms and hands so she can melt or freeze something without a cover. The pants go to her ankles, with pockets all down them. Combat boots with a knife holder on the inside and rubber bottoms to keep her quiet and so electricity doesn't affect her. She has a gun on her right thigh and a knife on her left one. A large gun rests in a holder on her back. Her face is covered by a big black mask that goes up to her eyes. To the normal civilian eye she looks terrifying and ruthless.

When Iron Warrior sees a camera crew she knows that the Avengers will be here soon. HYDRA is ready. She is ready.

Only five minutes later, Captain America, Winter Soldier, Agent Romanoff, Falcon, Hawkeye and Iron Man all come storming in. Iron Warrior keeps her focus on her targets. As the rest of the Avengers try to stop the bombings, Iron Man hovers over the ground a few meters away from Iron Solider.

"Are you willing to answer some questions?" Tony asks in his cocky tone.

Iron Warrior does not reply.

"She isn't doing anything. Not even looking at me. At anything." Tony says through intercoms.

"Can you get her down, sedate her so we can take her back to the compound?" Clint asks.

"If she isn't doing anything- leave her for now. The bombs are getting bigger. We need to take down the helicopters and aircrafts. Not all of us can fly." Steve suggests.

"Fine." Tony says. "I'll be back." He says to Iron Warrior.

When Iron Warrior knows no one but the military are watching her- she makes her way to Winter Soldier unseen. As she searches for him she runs into Hawkeye on a roof. He holds his bow and arrow pointed right at her.

"Guys- she isn't doing nothing now!" Clint says. "She is on the roof south of The Parliament House."

"I'm coming." Steve says as he runs to the building.

Iron Warrior needs to plant something on Hawkeye's shoulder, on everyone other than the targets. Hawkeye shoots an arrow at Iron Warrior and she catches it easily before throwing it right back at him, piercing his shoulder so he can't shoot any more arrows.

Clint grunts in pain falling to his knees. Before Steve jumps onto the roof, Iron Warrior plants the small device nonchalantly onto Hawkeye before jumping off the building in search of Agent Romanoff.

Iron Warrior spots her fighting some HYDRA agents and to get her attention, Iron Warrior fires a small handgun and the bullet just misses Agent Romanoff's head. Natasha whips her head toward Iron Warrior and starts toward her, forgetting about the other HYDRA agents.

Natasha runs and tries to jump on top of Iron Warrior with a knife aimed at her heart but Iron Warrior moves away with no problem as Natasha rolls onto the ground standing up quickly.