~Beauty~

You are (Y/N) (L/N). You love flowers and singing. You are very beautiful.

     "What a nice day to go pick more flowers!" You said to yourself as you skipped to a nearby field. You loved this field. You could just be alone out here. It was so peaceful. You would come out here and sing some little songs. You sang as you were making a flower crown for yourself once you laid out your little picnic. You were in your little zone. You loved it when things were like this. Soon enough, your flower crown was finished and you placed it on you head. You stood up and twirled your beautiful blue dress around while giggling to yourself. You loved every second of the day. What you didn't know, however, was that someone else was also enjoying it.

     Later, you go up to the adorable cottage that you lived in, and you find something on the front door. It looked like a letter. Along with the letter was a bouquet of (Favorite Flower), along with a small box. You open the letter. It says:

"My Dear (Y/N),

     I hope you are well. I am quite well. You have caught my attention, and I have given you a set of gifts. I hope you enjoy them. I heard you love flowers, especially (Favorite Flower). So, I made a bouquet for you. I hope you love what's in the box!

Sincerely,
Esidisi"

     You looked at the letter. You read it over and over again. Esidisi? Who is that? How did you get his attention? No matter, you wanted to see what was in the box. Once you got inside the house and put the bouquet in your nicest vase, you opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace.

 Once you got inside the house and put the bouquet in your nicest vase, you opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace

     It was beautiful. You put it on immediately and took a look in the mirror. It looked beautiful on you. You'd have to thank Esidisi. You soon went to the front door after writing a thank-you letter and attached it to your door. You then went back inside and felt someone's watchful gaze on you, and you turned to the direction it came from. Maybe it was Esidisi? You hoped he would find the letter. You didn't think much of it once it went away and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

~Esidisi POV~

     She's so cute. Her voice is so beautiful. She's beautiful. I looked at her as she opened the letter. She read it, and blushed. She seems to love it! I go to another position to watch her through the window. She loves the necklace! I hoped she would. She looks gorgeous with that necklace on. It makes me want to kiss her right now. But, I can't. I have to wait. She goes outside and pastes a letter on the door, probably to communicate with me. She seems to sense my presence. I quickly hide and switch positions again. When she falls asleep, I read the letter. My heart melts. Her handwriting is so neat. She loves the gifts! I'll bring her more gifts tomorrow. Until then, I need to leave, but not before telling her goodnight from the trees.

~End POV~

~The Next Day~

     You woke up, your lashes fluttering as your eyelids opened up. You remembered the previous night's events, a blush coming to your cheeks. Would you hear from Esidisi again today? Maybe you would. Who knows what awaited you once you got out of bed and out the door...

(A/N):

Heyyyy guys... Sorry this is short and/or bad, but here you go. I hope you enjoy the love being given to you by this buff fire god. I'll see if I can post again soon. I'll try to update again tomorrow.