~Compassion~

It was time to get ready. Were you prepared for tonight? You thought you were. You had a plan in case something went wrong and you practiced some conversations (you were very nervous to meet the one you'd been talking to). You went ahead and put on your outfit. It consisted of the dress, ring, and necklace Esidisi gave you, as well as a bracelet and a pair of white shoes to match the dress. When you were done, you turned to look in the mirror. You were beautiful! You just had to apply some makeup and do your hair (if you have short hair like me irl, just ignore this thank yoooooouuu). Now you were ready. 

     You also decided to bring a picnic basket. You might as well, since you'll be meeting in the field. Once you were done packing, you headed out the door, but only started walking to the field once you posted a note telling him where yo find you and what you had with you, just in case. Then you headed out the door.

     Once you got there, you went ahead and set everything up. 

     Well, everything was set up

     Well, everything was set up. You were ready to meet Esidisi. What would he be like? What would he look like? Was he nice or funny or caring? Who was he? No matter how many questions you wanted answers to, all you could do was wait. And wait you did.

~Time Skip~

     It has been about twenty minutes, you start to see the sun set. Once it did, you could see the silhouette of someone in the distance. They came closer, and you could eventually fully see them. He was very tall and extremely muscular.

     Was he Esidisi? It seemed like he would be

     Was he Esidisi? It seemed like he would be. He was so handsome! You could get lost in his blue eyes. What would he be like? You'd see very soon.

~Esidisi POV~

     I came over the hill in the flower field. That was when I saw a light. Was that my love? I walked closer to it, and found that it was her! She saw me come closer and closer, and I eventually got to where she was. 'This is cute' I thought to myself. She had set up a little picnic, just for the two of us! Was she happy to see me? I would find out. 

~(Y/N) POV~

     You smiled at the man, and introduced yourself. "Hello, Sir! My name is (Y/N) (L/N)!" You introduced with a bubbly tone. "Hello, (Y/N). It seems that you're the one I'm looking for, my dear. You know me as Esidisi," he replied, smiling to you. This was him! He was the one you had been talking to! You quickly gestured him to sit down, which he happily complied. The two of you ate the food you had packed while having meaningful conversations. Eventually the two of you started laughing at each other's jokes. You started to loosen up around him as the night went on.

     "The stars look beautiful tonight," you said, admiring their beauty. "Yes, they do, indeed," replied Esidisi, a loving attitude laced in his voice. You could see him look to you from the corner of your eye. You could slightly see him hesitating before asking, "Would you like to dance with me under the stars?"

     This question surprised you at first, yet you smiled and accepted. You both stood up and he put his hand on your back, while you rested your hand on this shoulder. You could hear someone playing music from the town, which you both danced to under the stars and their constellations. You both swayed to the music, eventually getting you to lay your head on his chest as you danced. Why did you ever worry? He was gentle with you, and very funny at the same time. 

     The rest of the night was spent dancing, talking, and eventually, the both of you parting your ways, agreeing to meet again. The very second you returned home and went inside, you covered your face while smiling and blushing. Were you already in love? You hoped not, you just met him! However, it seemed like luck was not on your side this time. Time could only tell how you would feel about this man you had met that night...

~(A/N)~

     Hey, guys! I hope you liked this chapter. Once again, I'll try to get another chapter in tomorrow. Until then, enjoy this encounter with Esidisi!