Chapter Four

Louis
-these events happened at the end of chapter three-

"Damn it." I breathed as my eyes met with Y/N, "Why did she have to come again."
I walked down the steps to her, she looked startled.

"How are you acting now?" She whisper-shouted, "Hasn't anyone noticed your bandages?"
"Nobody has because I haven't shown them." I replied calmly, "Just because you think I'm a fuckboy, doesn't mean I go off stripping in front of people."
Yuna gave me an uncertain look and I sighed.
"Anyways," I continued, "If anybody thought anything of it, I'd just say I fell. I can't say whatever lying shit I want to, people will believe me."
Y/N nodded and stood.
"Hey, if your not in a club, join the drama club," I said, standing and walking back to the stage, "We could do with another wolf actor. Especially a sexy one."
I winked and joined the drama club again, my insides feeling like butter. I kept thinking things like, 'Was that too forward?' 'Yes, it defiantly was.' 'Have I led her on?' 'Does she like me more now?' 'Or did I make this work. Does she definitely know I'm a fuckboy now.'

I huffed and exited the auditorium, to see Y/N standing outside.
"I'm sorry to stalk you." Y/N breathed, turning to me, "I just wanted to see what you guys were doing for the play. I'm not in any clubs, so I thought I'd waste some time."
I nodded, "It's fine."
We just stood there for a while, before Y/N turned around. And, hear me out, I had no idea what had drawn my body to do this, for I had no intent, but once she turned, I grabbed her shoulders. Once I was holding her shoulders, she turned to look at me, but I pushed her to the wall. Her legs were sticking out so I just shimmied myself onto her lap, holding her waist.
"And you know what," I muttered so only she could hear, "If you joined the drama club, I could see you everyday. You could see if my wounds are healing, and," I guestured to myself, "Yours truely"
Y/N giggled. God damn it I love her giggle.
"I will,"Y/N said, "If you do one of two things."
"What?"
"You can either, get off of me." Y/N started, "Or get closer."
My eyes widened in shock. Was she coming on to me?
"W-well, I, uh" I started to stammer and Y/N started laughing hysterically
"What's wrong?"
"I told you! I knew it!" Y/N laughed, pointing at me, "You are a fuckboy!"
I stood back. Damn it. Is she serious? I did make it worse.
I retracted my body and gave an awkward laugh. Y/N bent down to grab her books and blew me a kiss before saying, "I'll consider it, for you do lack sexy actors."
I smiled and turned around. To see Legosi standing in front of me, an angry expression on his face. Y/N was still behind me, but as she started rushing up to him to stop him from whatever he planned on doing, Legosi yelled, "Have you been fucking my sister?"