End

-

Disclaimer: Don't do alcohol, kids. 🚶

-

Sakusa: Why can't you get yourself your own boyfriend?

Oikawa: I wonder who's the person that meddled into my relationship and left me single?"

Oikawa laid on Atsumu's lap and as he felt fingers twirl his curls.

Sakusa: You're the one who came up with those stupid pranks. You even dragged my boyfriend into it. What if it had been me and Atsumu who broke up? It's your fault for not seeing how problematic and toxic they are.

Atsumu: Wait. Omi, were you feeling the same way Iwaizumi did?

Sakusa kissed Atsumu's cheek and scrunched up his nose.

Sakusa: I'd tell you if I feel insecure.

Oikawa: You see! Iwaizumi could've talked to me, not just break up with me!

Sakusa: Can you get over him quickly? You're kind of in my spot and you have been for the past year.

Oikawa: Shut up. He's my best friend. I'm the only reason you guys got together.

Sakusa: Can we get rid of him?

Atsumu: Omi!

Sakusa: Joking.

Oikawa: I'm not. Atsumu, it could be you and I again.

Sakusa: Tsummie.

Atsumu: Alright alright. Let's just drop the conversation.

Oikawa: Tsk. Stupid Iwaizumi. Wasted 9 years of my life.

Sakusa: Just shut up, Oikawa. You went from crying yourself to sleep every night to complaining every waking moment.

Atsumu: Omi.

Sakusa: But-

Atsumu glared at Sakusa as he continued to pet Oikawa.

Sakusa: Tch. Whatever. I'm going to look for food.

Atsumu: Are you okay?

Oikawa: Yeah. I'm fine.

Oikawa turned to look at the ground as his mind wandered through memory lane. It wandered into memory rooms full of Iwaizumi's smiles, full of laughs. tears, fights, celebrations, and tender moments. He tried not to dwell on it any longer once his eyes stung.

Atsumu: Oh! Sakusa and I are having a small gathering at our friend's restaurant next week! Wanna come?

Oikawa: Oh. What for?

Atsumu: Actually... we wanted to celebrate.

Oikawa: Celebrate?

Atsumu: Yeah...

Atsumu's face went all red when he placed his hand in Oikawa's view. Immediately, he shot up and took hold of his best friend's hand. He inspected the sparkly piece of jewelry on Atsumu's finger.

Oikawa: Woah! Y- you're- How? Was it him or you?

Atsumu: Him haha. He proposed yesterday.