expensive headphones

Rich's POV
"From now on the ladies are gonna get to love the new Richard Goranski.....and the guys oh my god I'm totally bi" I told Jeremy after the whole SQUIP accident we ended up being put in the same hospital room "ok those tiktaks are gone but how?" Jeremy asked "well ask your buddy the antisocial headphones kid is he your boyfriend? Is he single? I'm totally bi now" as soon as I said that Michael walked in "oh hey~" "oh hey Rich" he said looking at me before going to Jeremy I ended up passing out while they were talking.

I woke up to Michael wachting something on tv staying by Jeremy's side which didn't surprise me he has always been by Jeremy's side since he got in this room I looked over at what he was wachting "Supernatural?" I said he looked over at me "yeah it was the only good thing on at this time" he said I looked at the clock 1am "I thought visiting hours ended at ten?" "Well they just didn't care about me staying anymore since I'm here most of the time" he said getting up and handing me the remote "well I'm gonna go my moms are probably wondering where I am" he was about to walk out until "oh yeah here" he said handing me a piece of paper "call me" he said before leaving the room I smiled feeling my face heat up as I looked at the paper.

~a few months later~

I was finally let out of the hospital I was supposed to be  out earlier but since it was a suicide attempt I had to stay just so they could keep an eye on me I smiled seeing Michael waiting for me we started going out last month since that was when Jeremy got out and I didn't want to call his best friend to asked him out in front of Jeremy that would have been awkward Michael smiled at me "ready to go?" He asked I nodded "yes'th" he put his arm around my waist walking out the building "do you still have your PT Cruiser? Or did you get rid of it yet?" He gasped "did you just suggest that I would get rid of my baby?" He said placing a hand over his chest "I am offended" I rolled my eyes at him getting into the car.

Michael's POV
I smiled watching Rich look out the window seeing his eyes light up I turned my attention back to the road "you ok with going back to school?" I asked him he looked at me before turning back to the window "yeah I think so" he mumbled I nodded pulling into my neighborhood I asked Rich if he wanted to move in with me and he agreed "you know they started doing online classes if that'll be better for you" I said pulling into my driveway Rich only nodded once I got out of the car I helped him out picking him up bridal style "really?" He asked I smiled opening the front door before placing him on the couch I got on top of him laying on his chest listing to his heartbeat he turned on the tv he flipped through channels finally picking something "supernatural" I mumbled he flicked my head before holding me closer kissing the top of my head I smiled closing my eyes wishing we stay like this forever I ended up falling asleep.

Rich's POV
I looked down at Michael seeing he had fallen asleep it's a win/lose situation the win is I get to be with the most amazing person ever and the lose he's on top of me and is heavier than me so I might get crushed to my death great by the time Michael woke up I had watched two episodes of supernatural I looked down at him "have a nice nap?" I said running my fingers through his hair he groaned cuddling into my chest I smiled at him when I was on the fourth episode I ended up falling asleep.

When I woke up Michael was already up I groaned getting up and going to the kitchen seeing Michael cooking something "what are you'th cooking?" I asked walking up to him he turned around and kissed my head "mac and cheese" he said pouring in the noodles I smiled wrapping my arms around his waist he turned around smiled and wrapped his arms around me I smiled listening to his heartbeat it was calming he kissed the top of my head then moved down to my jawline then he kissed me on the lips we had never kissed on the lips before it was always the cheek or head I leaned into the kiss feeling happy and content my whole body heated up he pulled back smiling I put my head on his chest as Michael ran his fingers through my hair.