c h a p t e r 2 7 : plans

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Morgan's POV

I woke up to the door opening. Last night the doctor tried again to make me use my powers by slapping Will.

When I opened my eyes the doctor threw the food on the ground which made Will wake up. He hurried to me scared out of his mind.

"If I were you Miss Stark, I would do it now. You don't know what I'll do next." He said as he kicked Mike in the stomach and the boy groaned.

"Eat shit." I said. He growled and pulled me by my neck. Will stood up, the bruises on his face now seen as the smallest amount of sunlight creep in the room.

He choked me and I tried to pry his hands away. "You might want to watch your tone Miss Stark. I'm losing my patience." He hissed at me.

He squeezed my neck tighter and I started to see black spots. Barely hearing Will provoking the man who turned to him and threw me at him.

Will caught me but we fell on the ground. I felt the tears flow down my cheeks, "You won't get out of here alive Stark." He said as he slammed the door shut as he left.

I let out a sob as I grazed my fingers around my neck. I let out a hiss and Will pulled my hand away. I tried to talk but he shook his head, "Don't try and talk." He said.

I cried and I pointed my finger to myself. My fault. I mouthed at him. He shook his head and wiped the tears away from my face. "Its not your fault." He said.

I shook my head but he shushed me. "Its gonna be okay. And whatever happens don't ever do your magic." He said. I gulped, He's gonna kill you both. I mouthed.

He sighed but cupped my cheeks, "He won't. He'll have the whole Hamiltons and Starks and everyone after him if he did." He said. I sniffed and nodded, he squished my cheeks. "So we'll fight this okay?" he asked.

I nodded and he pulled me to a hug. I looked at Mike who laid on the ground and the guilt consumed me so I pulled away from Will and crawled to Mike.

I could feel Will's eye on me as I pulled Mike's head and placed it on my lap. I brushed my fingers through his hair and he opened his eyes.

"Morg." He said. I smiled, You're okay. I mouthed and he smiled and grabbed my hand and closed his eyes again.

»»————- ♡ ————-««

Archer's POV

It was the next day and the trio was still missing. I was freaking out in my head so when I saw the group walking by with Snow walking with them. Ever since the trio went missing the cat was following the group around, keeping an eye on us. I pulled them to a side and they looked at me in shock.

"Archer what the hell?" Max asked. I sighed and wiped my face. "They're still gone." I said worriedly. Jules rolled her eyes, "Yeah no shit Arch." She mumbled.

I scowled at her but before I could say something Jules pulled Glenn to the group. The Slytherin narrowed his eyes at us. "What the hell is this Julianna?" he asked.

Jules rolled her eyes and huffed, "First of all, don't call me that. Second, give me the wand Glenn." She said.

The boy looked at her in shock and shook his head. "No." he said. Jules' mouth fell, "Excuse me. Did you just say no?" she asked.

Max glanced at us and I shrugged. "You heard me right." He said and tried to walk away but Jules pulled him back.

He groaned, "What?" he asked. "Give it." She said. Me and Lucas watched confused. Glenn scoffed, "Yeah right, if you think you're gonna risk your life finding your friends alone then I'm keeping this before you all kick me out of the loop again." He said.