isn't she lovely?

iris "kendall" jacob lily was a clinical sociopath at the age of ten. many doctors thought that she was a root of evil. she changed her name to kendall after she was bullied at school for her name.

those kids learned to not mess with her after that.

kendall didn't understand pain. it was a useless thing that made no sense.

      when she was five, she attempted to kill her little sister rue after she didn't stop crying. rue had developed colic, and since it happened often, it permanently damaged her vocal cords. kendall began to hate her little sibling. the constant crying, the hacking, her stupid little face. she made her parents stop going to rue by screaming her own fake whines of pain.

she bullied her own parents and sibling in their home.

      when kendall was thirteen, she was sent to a behavioral hospital. she stayed there for two years. at that time, her parents, paul and caroline, took it upon themselves to bring another bundle of joy into the world, hopefully better than their hellish eldest daughter. marlee caroline lily was born the summer after kendall left, a quiet and sweet baby.

kendall returned to her home to the sight of a new baby, an even raspier voiced casey, and a set of parents that were happier when she was gone.

so she decided to punish them for the replacement. she didn't want another little shit running around the house. she severely beat marlee constantly.

     she terrorized the town they lived in for three years straight. everyone in it wished that they would go away. they thought she would when she graduated. but she stayed. purged on the happiness of the ones who moved there, and stole it from them.

      four years later, kendall moved her family to outer banks, and found new prey.

a town living in their own little world, and kendall lily was planning to make it hers.