Epilogue

a/n: i just realized that i never really got to make an epilogue for this so here it is! also i CAN NOT believe this story reached 320+ readssssss!! i remember thinking of this as stupid but this is by far the only story in all of my works to ever reach 300+ reads... i love you so much:)) ackkkk i don't deserve this:'((
enjoy!

Violette Reid,

Loud music fills the concert venue as my fellow ARMYs sang to Mic Drop... what a masterpiece. It feels so surreal to be in a BTS concert, it has been announced that BTS would be here in 30 minutes.

I'm so excited! All those times sniping lunch and walking home has pain off, this will definitely be worth it.

"Uhh... H-hello there!" A squeaky kind of shy voice said. I looked at the side and saw a man. I immediately looked down. Oh god he's cute.

"Erm... yo!" Who the fvck says 'yo'?? I got even more embarrassed when I heard him chuckle. Great... he must think that I'm a joke now.

"I sit beside you." He informed and I just nodded awkwardly at him. I'm internally panicking right now, a guy who just I embarrassed myself to will sit next to me for the next few hours!

I'm dead.

The music suddenly stopped and the lights dimmed. "All the underdogs in the world... The day may come where we loose, but it is not today. 'Cause today we fight!"

Now I'm definitely dead.

"RM YOU'RE SO SEXYYYYYY!" A girl from behind me shouted. How is her voice louder than the music? Can't be mad at her though... RM is definitely sexy and he needs to know that.

They continued to dance and sing their hearts out until they stopped to interact with us.

"AMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" Yasss... that's Mr. WWH right there. Screams from the fans filled the whole place after that. "How are you feeling tonight?" The broad shouldered man asked.

"I'm fine."
"I'm fine."

I looked to my side and saw the same guy earlier. "Guess we're both fine?" He asked with a smile. "Yeah..."

The concert continued and so did our conversation. I took videos here and there threw a few plushies at the stage too and had the best time of my life. I never knew I could be this happy.

"We love you so much ARMY." Nooooooooo why is Namjoon crying???????

I suddenly felt something wet on my finger. It was only then when I realized that I was crying. "Here." Said Kriss, handkerchief on his palms, eyes kind of teary too.

I smiled at him, "Thank you."

-

"Hey Violette?" Kriss suddenly asked me on the way out. "Yes?"

He looked at me nervously, scratching his nape, he asked me. "Can we exchange numbers?"

I blushed. Oh my god!!!!!!!!

"Erm...uhh ye-yeah sure. Here." I reached for my phone and he handed me his. We typed each other'snumber down and went home after saying our goodbyes.

-

Years passed and Kriss and I are doing pretty well. Months after the concert, we became a couple and now it's out fourth year anniversary! I think he's going to surprise me lol.

I'm not really expecting something from him but he's acting kinda sus.

One, I woke up to a box with a very pretty dress in it with a letter that tells me to wear it and where and when to go to. Two, this place looks hella pretty. So the chances of him surprising me is pretty huge.

I walked around, the place looks pretty empty...

Hearts beat fast colors and promises
How to be brave? How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
Watching you stand alone, all of my doubts suddenly goes away somehow...

Pride suddenly appears with flowers in hand. "The last few years I spent with you were amazing Violette. We surpassed the hard times and went through a lot together. You're the prettiest, smartest, funniest, most carefree, most talented and the most gluttonous woman I've ever met."

I rolled my eyes at the last part. Yeah... I kind of eat like a lot sometimes... I love food:))

"Every single thing about you is just so lovable. I love you so much Violette." He suddenly went on his knees.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I THINK HE'S GOING TO PROPOSE TO ME!!!

no shit Sherlock.

"Will you marry me Violette Reid?"

"Gosh I need to thank BTS because ug it weren't for them I never would've met you." I replied, eyes tearing up.

"So are you going to say yes?"