𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

episode 22

episode 22.5
~ the rise of the secret soldiers part three ~

"well? what do you think?" mister davenport asked as jenna and leo walked out of the hallway in their new mission suits.

"i think you should donate the rest of my clothes to charity, because i am never taking this thing off."

"wait! one more thing. there. i just unlocked a new ability for you. energy transference. now your bionic hand will be able to absorb the energy from any power source. go ahead. give it a shot."

raising his arm, leo aimed it in the direction of the light next to him, resulting in the energy leaving the bulb and forming a transparent sphere around his hand.

"no way! oh, i could definitely get used to this," he chuckled.

"nice, leo, now you can suck all the energy outta things. just like chase!"

"alright, jenna, you've trained with everyone's abilities at least once, right?"

"correcto mundo."

"let's get you started with chase's," mister davenport ordered, patting her back and running out of the room, douglas not too far behind.

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"and there's nobody here," chase deadpanned, stopping the group from their entrance, which consisted of them geo-leaping to the junkyard and walking in slow motion.

"maybe they left," bree suggested.

"where would they go?"

"well, jets are playing green bay."

"c'mon, let's go make sure they're not hiding over there," bree jogged away from the others, chris, jenna and adam following.

"this area's clear—and not anymore."

"leo, val, go help them. we'll take care of that satellite dish."

"copy that," the duo nodded in unison, running over only to be stopped by more bionic kids geo-leaping, causing them both to flinch.

"is that what it's like when me and chris do it?"

"yup!" leo groaned, beginning to fight someone.

"oh, hi," valerie waved, going invisible just as two people teamed up on her. "missed me."

realizing they were both gonna punch her, she waited until the last second to move. her disappearance caused them to punch each other, ultimately knocking them unconscious.