Chapter 1

If you're reading this that means I actually published this story.. yay! But anyway, this is my first fanfiction, I don't know how good it is. Please don't leave any mean or hateful comments. I'm adding this right before I post it, this isn't an amazing book, but I enjoy it. It's confusing and quick and a little weird but it was my first time writing a fanfic.

This story includes swearing and some suggestive content.

Also, note that none of this is real, I made this story up. I am not British so I don't know much about football, the school system, or the way British people talk. Some things may sound very American, sorry.

Anyways, I'm sorry that this story is written a little weird, but I think it's alright.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy it!

————————————————————————

Harry looked into Louis' eyes briefly and then felt his arms wrap around his shoulders. Louis was gentle and warm with every touch. His eyes started to water, he knows why. They stood there, on the sidewalk in the rain, just holding each other. He was trying to hold himself together but his tears wouldn't cooperate. Louis soon realized he was crying and slowly pulled out of their soft embrace. Harry looked down into Louis' eyes then looked at his hand which was slowly reaching for Harry's cheek to wipe away the tears falling. Louis' eyes were increasingly getting more red and shiny. Harry felt Louis pull him close again and put his mouth up to his ear, for a second his warm breath was all Harry could hear. Then he started to whisper...

**

8 months prior...

School had just ended and Harry was walking to his car in the parking lot. He saw Liam leaning against it. Liam looked up and smiled at him, Harry gave a slight grin back. Liam's face ached a little, but his smile didn't fall. When he finally reached the car Liam pulled him in for a quick hug. It felt nice for someone to care about him. Harry let go first releasing with a meager sigh. Liam just looked at him and got into the passenger seat of Harry's car.

"How'd it go?" Liam grinned at him, he was asking because he missed the tryout today. He sighed and Liam just nodded in acceptance. I failed. Harry thought. I made a complete idiot of myself. He wanted to say it but he just kept quiet. When they finally got to Harry's house the tension in the car was so thick and heavy, almost making it hard to breathe. He turned off the car in the drive.

"Harry... you can't give up. You still have two more tryouts to go to and you have improved so much, I believe in you... okay?" Liam says with sincerity and seriousness. Harry looked over at him, his eyes red and a lump in his throat.

"I know." He simply said looking down at his hands. He felt Liam grab his arm. He looked up at him and Liam's face had grown to show his anger.

"Harry! You don't! Obviously not, because if you did you wouldn't be acting like this." His voice is almost in a shout. "You are going to make the football team. I looked at the scoring and you have done the best out of everyone new..." Harry can hear the pain in Liam's voice. Liam gets out of the car, slightly slamming the door, and walks into Harry's house. Harry sits there for a minute, not wanting to move. He feels numb, but he feels everything at the same time. He wants to scream and cry and just drive away. Something comes over him though, He looks down at his phone to see the time. 4:15. He writes a text to Liam.

I'll be back in an hour. Sorry.

What?

He turns his phone completely off and starts the car. Harry drives away hoping that when he gets to where he's going all of his problems might go away. Harry turns into the parking lot. He gets out of the car grabbing his blue duffel bag. He walks for what feels like 4 miles until he reaches the football pitch.