Chapter 3

It's New Year's Eve, Harry is drunk. He came to a party with Liam and Niall again. Niall is out on the dance floor, of course. Harry is currently laying on a couch, he can see someone who looks like Liam sitting at the end. There's a girl on Liam's lap, Maya. Harry can also see another lad sitting next to Liam in a chair.

"Harry! You decent?" Liam asks. Harry nods, slightly narrowing his eyes. "Good, this is Zayn Malik, he just moved here."

"Zein? Coool name mayte! Dooo yuh like it heere?" Harry says, saying every word a little wrong.

"Thank you mate, this place isn't all that bad" Zayn responds giving off a slight smirk. Harry will admit, Zayn is very attractive. He has glowing brown eyes, dark brown hair, his skin is lightly tanned. Pretty. Harry giggles. Liam chuckles, he is obviously much soberer than Harry.

Harry must have fallen asleep, he can't seem to remember what happened after that. He sits up, rubbing his eyes with the backs of his hands. He looks for Liam but can't seem to find him. He stands up and starts walking when he suddenly bumps into someone.

"Harry?" Niall says with an arch of his brow.

"Where's Payno?"

"Over there lad" Niall says with a point of his finger. Harry walks over to Liam and feels like he needs to throw up. Liam must have been able to read him because he was dragging Harry somewhere. Liam set Harry up next to the toilet.

"C'mon lad, throw it up, you'll feel better. Promise" Liam states, so Harry does. It ends up ruining his t-shirt. Liam cleaned up Harry's face and helped him out of his shirt. Liam carried Harry to the bedroom that was connected to the bathroom, he laid Harry down on the bed and started for the door.

"Liam! Time?" Harry asked before Liam could leave.

"11:48 lad!" Liam said and left closing the door behind him. Almost the new year, finally. Harry closed his eyes and let himself get comfortable in the bed. He can't wait to leave the past year behind him. After a few minutes, he hears the door open and someone run into the bathroom, throwing up into the toilet. He opens his eyes trying to see if he knows the person, he does. The person walks back into the bedroom, almost falling to their knees when they see Harry.

"H- Harry?" Louis says, his voice is shaky. Harry pats the empty spot on the bed trying to get Louis to come over, he does. Harry and Louis haven't really talked all that much since Christmas Eve, well they've been together but they haven't been talking. Louis lies down on the bed, just staring into Harry's eyes.

"Time?" Harry asks after a minute. Louis looks down at his phone.

"11:58" Louis responds. Their eyes are locked together. Harry can feel Louis' shoulder next to his own. He can feel Louis' breathing, it's a little off. Harry can see Louis' beautiful big blue eyes. He can feel his soft skin. He can see Louis' perfect, messy hair. They stare at each other for a while.

"Time?" Harry asks again, really hoping for it to be 12. Louis looks down at his phone, but he doesn't have the chance to say it because Harry can see it. Harry grabs Louis' waist with one hand and his cheek with the other, pulling his face to his own. Their lips meet, Louis' are soft, thin, but perfect. It isn't as long as their first kiss, but it still satisfied Harry. When they let go of each other's lips Harry can feel Louis' delicate hand slide down his abs. Harry stiffens for a second. The boys just lay there, holding onto each other.

**

Harry wakes up Monday morning. School starts again today, which also means football starts back up. Harry is surprisingly happy this morning. He takes a quick shower, then gets dressed into a pair of ripped black skinny jeans and a light blue hoodie. He heads down the stairs to see that nobody is home, everyone has been working all the time. I mean it's only because Harry's mom and stepdad are trying to pay all of the bills, their house comes with a lot of big payments. It still disappoints Harry though. He makes two pieces of toast before heading out to pick up Liam.