𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔, 𝖈𝖆𝖗 𝖗𝖎𝖉𝖊

There was an awkward silence... Akaashi has always been the silent type. So you were left to take the lead.

"Do you have a girlfriend... Yet?"

"No"

"How's your family?"

"Good"

"Um, what have you been doing all these years?"

"Studying and playing volleyball"

"Too bad I couldn't see you play today" You laughed. Akaashi bit his lip. I- uh did he feel bad?

"Sorry.." He added. You shook your head. "What? No, it was an honest mistake, you weren't even related to it!" You laughed. Akaashi looked up at you. "I rather not see you get hurt again, Y/n" Akaashi said. You smiled. What a considerate guy!

"I'm sure next time I walk into the gymnasium.. I won't end up in the infirmary."You said. Akaashi laughed... He had an amazing laugh. You couldn't help but stare.

He looked at you, confused.

"Is something wrong?" He asked. You snapped out of his daze. "I-OH NOTHING HAHAHA" You laughed. Akaashi raised an eyebrow. "Ok..." He said. Akaashi helped you up. "I could walk home by myself, Akaashi" You insisted. Akaashi shook his head.

"Don't worry, it'll be just like old times. "

It was like Akaashi watched every step you took. He made sure you weren't in a five mile radius of a single rock or a bump in the sidewalk. You could laugh at his behavior if he didn't flip out when you walked ahead of him.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAIT FOR ME Y/N," He asked

You put your hands on your hips. "What? You could catch up. "

"NO, YOU NEVER WAITED FOR ME" Akaashi yelled. You flinched. "What?" You asked. Akaashi ruffled up his hair and took a breath. "I'm sorry. I've been stressed out recently" He smiled. It was weird how his emotions switched. But c'mon Y/n.. Akaashi was just worried. You sighed.

"Don't worry about it, Akaashi. " You laughed. You stood in front of your house. "OH MY GOD IS THAT THE FAMOUS AKAASHI" Your aunt yelled from the door. You could die from embarrassment. "Aunty GO BACK INSIDE" You yelled. Your aunt ran up to you and Akaashi.

"Lucie L/n, You can just call me Miss Lucie," Your aunt said. Your aunt let out her hand. Akaashi kissed her hand and looked up at her.

"It's nice to meet you" He smiled. She fanned her face. "Y/nnnn why didn't you tell me he was a gentleman" Your aunt sang. You bit your tongue. You laughed away the embarrassment. "I don't know Aunty but I bet Akaashi is tired, let him go home,"You said. Your aunt gasped.

"Akaashi, I bet you are tired! Why don't you stay with us for dinner?" Your aunt smiled.  Akaashi shook his head.

"It's fine, I can get home," He said. Your aunt laughed, "Don't worry. I'll drive you home! C'mon, I can order pizza" Your aunt sang. Akaashi looked at you. His gaze could melt you. He looked back at your aunt and smiled.

"Sure"

You were sitting at your dinner table with your embarrassing aunt and Akaashi Keiji.

"So Akaashi, How did you two meet? Did you use to date in elementary school?" Your aunt sang. THAT LIAR! SHE KNEW THE TRUE STORY! SHE JUST WANTED TO TEASE YOU! DAMN YOU AUNTY LUCIE.

Akaashi shook his head, "Me and Y/n were neighbors. We never dated but we did have a special relationship when we were younger" Akaashi smiled. You tried to hide your face in your sweater. You aunt nudged you. "My oh my. Well, I bet you two got along great." Your aunt sang.

"Too bad I had to move," You said. The dinner table's conversation got quiet. Your aunt coughed.

"Akaashi, I'll drive you home now," She said. She got up and grabbed her leather jacket. Akaashi tapped your shoulder. You looked at him.

"Y/n, I think your aunt did a good job raising you... I just wish I was there" He smiled. You imagined your entire life if Akaashi was there.

It would have been a lot better. You were thankful for your aunty but... You never had a friend your age. You missed him... You really did.

Akaashi patted your shoulder and then left. 

(it's been a stressful week, I'll try to update my other books soon lmao. my next chapters will be longer!!)