Part 1 - Tradgey

BOOM

Before she knows it she is whisked away by her brother only catching a glimpse of her parents. Unknowing to her that would be the last time she would ever see them.

She didn't remember much of the two days spent under ruble beside her brother continuing to tell her it would be ok and the burning image of STARK painted across the bomb. Unspoken but shared amongst the twins, they knew they would not rest until Tony Stark was dead.

6 Years Later...

"Fuck" he groaned coming down from his high. "That was awesome.", he says still catching his breath.

"That was a great babe.", she said coming down from a small orgasm but an orgasm nonetheless.

With a pause, he decides to tell her something that he could regret. "Hey Wanda, you still want to get revenge on that Stark guy."

"Stark", her voice much harsher than he had ever heard. "Alexei, don't talk about Stark unless you are serious. But I do still want revenge. He killed my family, I need him to feel at least a fraction of the pain Pietro and I have felt our whole lives."

"Well, you may have a chance. I heard some guys at the factory talking about these experiments, this guy named Strucker is offering a chance to help Sokovia in the war. Some type of powers, I think it's bullshit but we get 500 euros. Maybe you can get these make-believe powers and kill Stark." he says jokingly.

She shoots him an irritated look. "Come on, even if I did get these powers Pietro would never let me do it. Speaking of which he's gonna be home soon and he will kill you if he sees you again."

"Babe can you just tell him to chill." She sends another irritated look. "Fine, I'll leave but think about the experiments, 500 for you, 500 for me. We could get away for a while, have a little vacation from this living hell."

"Maybe" she kisses him on the cheek before he says, "Well I'm going to do them and they start tomorrow so convince Pietro or I may have to rough him up a bit."

"I doubt it." she scoffs. "Bye", he replies with "Bye babe."

1 Hour Later...

Pietro walked in the door in a rush awakening Wanda as he walked in. "Hey, I need to talk to you."

"What Piet?" she says confused but assuming it is about Alexei coming over. Pietro had a smile on his face so she knew it wasn't about Alexei. "What", she asks with her anticipation growing.

Pietro decides to spare her anticipation and says, "I found a way for us to leave Sokovia. I mean leave, like move to America." Wanda had a baffled look on her face as to how, but before she can ask why Pietro interrupted her train of thought. "This man named Strucker approached me at work. Told me about these experiments, all we have to do is complete them then we both get 500 euros, with that, our savings, and a buddy I know that can get us out of here we can go to America. We can be free, and one step closer to Stark."

She acted surprised to not alarm Pietro of Alexei being over, "That's great but what are these experiments exactly?"

"He said they are just some tests because of the bombing Sokovia was exposed to some type of radiation. He thinks that this radiation can unlock some power, I think it's crap but we can get money."

She looks at him interested but also unsure how hard the experiments will be. He sees her puzzled face and says, "Look, I can do this by myself and work for a couple more months if you are unsure of it."

"No, you know damn well that if you do something I have to do it too. What time do we get up tomorrow," she said reluctantly.

"6 a.m." she groaned in the response to his answer. "Go to bed now so I won't have to be dragging your ass around all day. Goodnight."

"Goodnight big brother," she replies lovingly.

8 Hours Later...

HYDRA Headquarters

They entered a warehouse and joined a group of what looked like 30 people all around their relative age. Wanda saw Alexei standing near some of his friends. He started walking over to her but spotted Pietro and stopped, just looking at Wanda and nodding his head. She looked back and nodded knowing that he was making the right choice.

A man approached the stand and began to speak, "Good morning you young men and women, I am Dr. List and I will be conducting these experiments for the next month. Please split into male-female groups and the experiments will start shortly."

Wanda and Pietro look at each other, both have hated to be separated since they were 10. "Hey, we'll be ok alright. One month and then we can leave together. I love you, Wanda."

"I love you too Piet, one month," she said reluctantly.

They split into groups based on sex and were ushered into labs. Little did they know it was the end of a normal life, and the start of a new life.