England

Today was the day. The day that I was going to finally hit 1 million subscribers. But when Mr.Falkin called my name I knew the moment was was over.

"Are you day dreaming or just completely asleep Ms.L/N?" He asked. "Sorry" I replied back completely embarrassed. "Good now answer the problem" he added. I was devastated, I completely forgot that I was in maths right now.

"Um X is 43 and Y is 27?" Somehow my answer came out as a question, and Mr.Falkin noticed too; "Is that a question or an answer?" I wasn't in a good mood and he must've known that because my answer resolved me in detention.

It was finally three and as I was leaving Mr.Falkin pulled me aside and said "uh uh uh, you have detention young lady remember? Head to the library, Mrs.Mac will be there." "Okay" I responded back.

Why,WHY did 𝓣𝓸𝓭𝓪𝔂 have to be the one day that I felt testy?! I mean it JUST had to be the one day that I would be hitting 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS!

But besides all of that, it wasn't ALL bad; Mrs.Mac was my favorite teacher and I just so happened to be hers.

I smirked, knowing that Mr.Falkin wanted me to miss the milestone, but with Mrs.Mac,I knew she wouldn't let me. In your face Mr.Falkin.

As I walked down the hallway I noticed that nobody else were there "Huh, I guess everyone else is already gone?" I thought outloud. But I also knew that if Mr.Falkin asked Mrs.Mac if I was in detention that she wouldn't snitch.

So I just decided to accidentally get lost on my way to the library and ended up at the front entrance of the school, but of course, on accident.

When I got outside I also remembered that my mom wouldn't pick me up until 4:30, so I just decided to walk home.

When I got home I guess my parents didn't notice I was there, evidently I had walked in on another fight.

"I cant believe you would do this!" My mother said while sobbing "Well maybe if you weren't such a low-life then I wouldn't have" my father replied "WELL IF YOU DON'T LIKE LOW-LIFES THEN JUST SO YOU KNOW, NO BODY GETS MORE LOW THAN YOU OR YOUR NEW FAMILY!" my mother yelled back

I had immediately knew what had happened; When my father was going and getting us lunch at taco bell ( That was 2 hours away) he had actually been sneaking off to his other family

I began to sob uncontrollably, my father had chose a different family over this one. I ran upstairs as fast as i could, tears filled with eyes, I ran into my room, slammed the door and jumped on my bed

After about 30 minutes of just plain out crying my mom came in "I'm sorry you had to witness that sweetie" your mother said to try and comfort you "I can't believe he would do this" you said,muffled because your face was stuck in your pillow.

"Sweetie, I have some bad news" she replied. And then you felt her wait lay on your bed. You knew that after that, she wouldn't give you bad news unless, it was horrible.

And then, she said "honey, we're going to england..

_______________

579 words
_______________

Sorry for such a short chapter I will try to make a longer one soon