You are mine

(Great hall) :

Lia was sitting with the twins having her lunch. The trio and Neville too joined them. Everything was fine till Umbridge came to them .

"Ms Foster, why do I always see you at the gryffindor table? Aren't you a slytherin. Get back to your house table "

"So what if I am a slytherin, I can still be with my friends from other houses".

"Then what is the purpose of sorting? You must be loyal to your house, and be with them, that is how it should be " , Umbridge pointed her finger at the slytherin table asking her to go there.

"There is no such rules which restricts students from sitting with their friends. As for the purpose of sorting, I think it is to bring a teamspirit and unity not to create groupisms ", Lia said shrugging her shoulders.

"Why is that you keep disobeying your professors, disrespecting them, Haven't you learned from your previous detentions, what the consequences will be like?", Umbridge said looking at all of them "A group comprising all the liers and rebels, all of you deserve to be in a permanent detention".

She just like to torture others. I have done this from year one and not even Severus or McGonagall asked me not to. What is with her? Just get lost you Umbitch. Not only Lia but all others too were growing angry.

Before Umbridge could go further Severus interrupted. He has been observing her from the staff table. He noticed Umbridge going straight to her as she entered the hall. From the look Natalia was giving her, he know she is almost at her breaking point and will end up earning another detention. He don't want that to happen. So he went to her,

"Ms Rokwood " his voice made all of them look at him, Umbridge turned around to look at him.

Lia looked at him, he was maintaining the cold look, and there was anger in that tone.

"Severus, I was about to come to you, this girl in your house, she just don't know how to behave, no discipline, disobedient, never show interest in her lessons, zero respect for the professors", Umbridge complained to Severus.

"Respect can't be taken by force, that must be earned", Lia said looking at Umbridge.

"See what she is like, Is this the way to talk? "

"Ms Rokwood, I have been receiving more complaints about you. And I have noticed you are not paying attention to your studies lately. Your assignments are failures, you can't even brew a simple potion well. Where is your focus now a days. And no respect for your professors"

Severus was accusing her and none were true, she had no idea why he was lying, as far as she know she had done her assignments perfectly, she didn't fail any potions "I think you're mistaken Professor.. "

"I am mistaken! You did the mistakes and you have the audacity to say I'm mistaken. You are crossing your limits Ms Rokwood, If you continue like this I will have to reconsider your prefect status, or even your presence in my class is necessary or not ", Severus said a bit loud.

Lia was totally shocked, she didn't expect him to take side with Umbridge, "But sir.. "

"I don't want any student of my house be a lazy, insolent rule breaker like the one you're being now. This must be disciplined. And Ms Rokwood you will be serving detentions with me from now till you learn to behave. And I don't want any escuses. Is. That. Clear. "

Lia noticed a smirk appear his lips disappearing too fast, too hard to notice. She understood what he was upto.

"But Severus she is already having a... " Umbridge tried to speak.