Part 2:

Part-2

Taani forgets everything for a moment n rattles in joy enrapturing d view. A large sea painted with d reflection of sky color. D water flourished with crystal clear pleasing to capture d under water life of flora n fauna. D dolphins were practicing martial arts by d repeated act of flying into d air once after falling back into water. D sardines kissed d food often showcasing their life. D large fishes were prying on their hunt. D border of d sea was thoroughly covered with greenery. She actually stood in a marooned 'ISLAND'.

***

As ReYam n gang walked further, Rey found d same body-built guy who sat here boozing d liquor from d leaf-let vessels. His teeth gnashed out of anger, his palm fists into a hard rock. He runs like a tiger barging onto d guy with a tight punch making him to sandwich on d prickle ground. D Rey's punch is followed by Swayam's constant whacking. D gang is shocked as well as understood d situation. After beating him black n blue, they learns d truth of Taani being escaped d next moment he took her to his place.

ReYam shackles d guy n warns gang to guard him until they return find Taani. Though Sharon insists to go along with them, Swayam requests her to stay with d gang.

***

Taani's foot was massaged with d smooth sand of a shore as she stepped on it. Her reflection in d water mirrored showing her hairs turned shabby n d clothes have become quite dirty. She lied on d edge of d waves striking d land soaking herself by d soothing cool sensation of bustling waves enduring d pain of her escapism.

@@@

After Rey went out of d camp, she senses someone entering it again. She thinking it as Rey, turns playfully but soon she was hopped up on d shoulders of a demonic human who seemed more like a beast of that unusual place.

He took her to a wood hut encompassed with long grown trees. She was been locked in a small hospitalized room which covered with operation theatre. Her heart literally raced with d fear. Even though her legs were tied, she somehow managed to get rid of those leading to explore d underground room. Her heart stopped a second with d worst reality ever. D room was filled with bunch of dead-bodies from which d unpleasant odor existed. As she heard d sound of door unlocking, her mind of state goes nil. She remembers her bhai, Rey, Sharon n gang who r her only life.

D guy is riddled as he doesn't found Taani. He notices d underground room opened. As he enters in, he fell on d hard wooden floor as Taani pushed d door hard on him who hid behind it with a sharp injecting instrument. Soon his shoulder was hit by a strong anesthesia by her both hands. Leaving him to suffer on his deeds, she makes her way out. She keeps on walking whole night but due to d no knowledge of d place, she toddled without sense. When her body feels complete null of energy, her vision becomes blur making her to fall on a place.

@@@

She suddenly gets up aiming to search for ReYam n gang.

***

ReYam r searching all d ways they r coming across, yet there wasn't even a clue of Taani.

"Rey, look at this" calls Swayam picking up a neck-chain.

Rey doesn't understand what he's talking about looks confused.

"It's d same one which I gifted to Taani on her birthday which she always wears" doubts Swayam smiling lightly.

"Then, Taani might have gone in this route. Came on, let's find her" tells Rey.

Both ReYam moves tracing Taani.

***

Taani looks around without knowing to take a way since it was all ensnared blocking d main roads. She sat on a rock with sullen face thinking of an idea. Abruptly she stand up n about to step but stood quiet as she observed someone entering from those no path frills of plants.

Her eyes become wet with happiness as she saw her brother n boy-friend strived out. ReYam looks her with a sigh of relief.

"Bhai" crying Taani runs at Swayam hugging him which was double reciprocated by him in d joy of finding her sister at last.

"U okay na! U know, how much I was frightened" says Swayam squeezing his sister more in a hug.

Rey smiles watching Taani n TaaYam siblings bond. Taani breaking d hug looks at Rey, Swayam understanding her wish, calls out Rey to join them which turned into an epic TaaReYam hug.

D gang enters relieving at d unexpected sight of TaaReYam locked together in a hug.

@@@

While TaaYam were having d brother-sister moment, Rey had called Sharon n gave d news of finding Taani.

@@@

"Tannu!" calls out Sharon running at her n embracing her BFF which was followed by gang.

Everyone plans to relax for a while in the laudatory heavenly island. As all walked near sea, Taani was about to walk towards Rey but looks at Swayam n stops.

"Go on!" permits Swayam grinning, gesturing to join Rey.

Taani jumps playfully, where Rey lifts her up frantically. Contrariwise, Sharon pulls Swayam into d water later joined by TaaRey who were busy in a long-kiss.