1

He chose to not to die, but pierce his skin and fall into a death like sleep. He wanted to be with his dreams. he wanted to disappear. the world was a pure chaos for him. he saw it that way.
He told me, he was forfeited. he had an ill feeling within him that boiled over into a series of vicious changes. All I ever saw was his Rising sign. When I had cognizant that he fell into a magical deathlike sleep, I saw the light.
I'm at the fault. I was at the helm, to shift his ground. But I craved for him, for me ,more than anything. I was detached. Guess I missed transition when my angelic self, became this mess.

Here he was, in the middle of the forest, with lil fairies. He was covered with small white and purple flowers.

oh blue boy, you look so good effortlessly

I knew he could feel my existence But, he wanted me to go away.
I still stepped ahead, getting close to him.
Every step I took close to him, I understood his emotions. He was displeased by my presence, My mind discouraged me and told me to go back to my heaven.
"Hi, blue boy?" I said. he didn't reply. But he was listening. "I'm Angelita, the cause of your headaches?" I joked, but he didn't seem to move a muscle. He was so still. My words definitely irked him. He just wanted me to go away, and leave him alone with himself.
Even my presence made his hackles rise.
"I should go" I sighed, and went away, like he wanted to.