ten💫

. •. ° ✯° . •.°✧°.• .°✯ ° .• .

It was an ordinary day. Winter break had just ended, and Y/n had to get back to her normal regime. The break went by so fast. Everything seemed so hazy. She didn't remember much either. Maybe it's because she was just tired? Anyways, she quickly got dressed in some warm clothes, got her school bag and coffee, before leaving her apartment.

As soon as she reached her school, she immediately headed to the lecture theatre to get a seat by the window, and at the back so that no one would spot her. And, she could also focus without attention being drawn to her.

Shortly after, a girl she has never seen before took a seat beside her shyly. The girl has hazelnut brown long hair, with curled bangs. And she was wearing a checkered black and red spaghetti-strapped dress with a white blouse inside.

"Hello." She smiled shyly.

"Hey." Y/n never interacted much but, she didn't want to be rude.

"My name is Lee Heejin. What's your name?"

"Oh it's Choi Y/n."

"Oo. Nice to meet you. Let's be friends!" Heejin smiled happily.

"Oh uhm... sure."

"Heh. Thanks~"

So, that was the first friend Y/n was able to make. Or, it seemed to be the only friend Y/n was able to make. But, she felt like she definitely had another friend. But who? No matter how hard she tried to remember what happened over the holidays, everything was a blur. What the hell?

By the end of the first day of school, Y/n was already piled up with a lot of homework. So, she had no choice but the spend the rest of the day multi-tasking between the cat cafe and her homework.

Well, unless Minyoung had something up and the cat cafe wasn't open. So, lucky her.

"Y/n!!!" Heejin's voice was heard. Her newfound friend, who seemed really shy at first, just proved to be a boisterous and loud-ass idiot to walk the planet. Y/n shook her head and just waited for her to run over.

"Let's go to my house. So we can do our work and help each other." Heejin suggested.

"Okay. Let's go then."

"Okay~" And Heejin linked arms with her and dragged her to her house.

The ride to her house wasn't long, but wasn't short either. But, there was a huge crowd at the exit to the subway, for some apparent reason.

Said apparent reason was that her house was near the Bighit building. And, coincidentally, Enhypen was about to leave for some press conference for their comeback. Curse their luck. But, oh curse Y/n's luck. Because Heejin seemed to be an Engene.

"Come on! Let's go check it out!"

"Wait Heejin, I don't think you sho-"

"Let's go!" And before Y/n could say anything, she was dragged through the crowd. In a split second, they were already at the front of the crowd.

"Wow. She must really have some experience with crowds for her to go through one this quick." Y/n thought.

"OPPA!!!!!" Heejin started screaming and waving her arms wildly. Y/n felt second-hand embarrassment for her friend.

Meanwhile, Heeseung just heard a very familiar call, and he turned towards the source of the sound. There, he saw his sister standing with another girl, who looked strikingly familiar. That girl didn't seem to enjoy the crowd so much. Well, his sister was there so, might as well say hi. So, he waved towards his sister. Only, for the Engenes surrounding her to start screaming wildly because they thought he was waving to them.