𝚌𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜~𝙺.𝙻.

"KIANNNNN" you called from upstairs in the C4 house. You were currently chilling in your room while he was doing whatever Kian Lawley does downstairs.
Not even 30 seconds later he came running up the stairs barging into your room with a frying pan and foam sword in his hands."ARE YOU OK- are you serious right now" he said out of breath as he saw you relaxing on the bed.
"What would you even do with a frying pan and a a foam sword?" You said while laughing at him
"Well I would knock them out with the frying pan duhh but i dont know what id do with the swor-why am i even explaining myself?"
"Because you love me?"
"Mhm ok sure like id commit to that"
"Meanie" You said while sticking your tongue at him.
"Bully" He replied repeating what you did.
"So why did you call me again?"He asked with a little bit of concern.
"I want cuddles" You said while making grabby hands.
He flopped down on the bed and swarmed you into a hug.
"Aww you missed me?"He said teasingly
"Pshhh no...well maybeeee"
He chuckled at you and planted a kiss on your forehead. You and him talked about random things and just caught up on life with each other.
"Remember that time we met?" Kian laughed as he took a sip of his soda thinking about your first incounter with each other.
"Yea its not my proudest moment" You replied while giggling
"Yea falling into a pole wasn't the best way to introduce yourself. I guess you could say you fell for me." He said while winking at you.
"Shut it Ki, Its not like anything you said to me was charming either"
"Hey! In my defense I got those compliments from Jc"
"Explains why you never gave the commitment guy type vibes to me"
"Yea yea whatever, I proved that conspiracy right tho right?" He asked waiting for your approval.
"Welllll" You said as your voice went high-pitched.
"Hey!" He said as he gave you a nudge.
"Im kidding Ki, Your the sweetest bf I could ask for" You replied with a kiss.
"Awww dont get all sappy on me"
"Ewww never"
You both started laughing and sharing more memories together. The room had fell silent but it was more of a peaceful type of silence.
"Hey, Kian?" You said while tracing the tattoos on his arm.
"Yes, my love?"
"I love you" you said as you stared into his eyes.
"I love you to the moon and back" He said as he kissed on the cheek. You started to blush and he began to tease tou about it. You both eventually fell asleep and all was calm.

461 words
Ahhhhh hi guys this is my first one so it's probably trash but I hope you enjoyed! I really tried so if you liked be sure to give it a vote! N e ways I'm not gonna bore you with a paragraph but ily all and Ill se ya later. Byeeeeee!

~𝙰!