𝐓𝐖𝐎

⊱Second person POV⊰

Second person POV

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

you woke up from the sunlight shining in uninvited though your curtains, you yawning and rolled off the bed. you groaned and rubbed your head, standing up and stretched, "good morning" you heard a voice, "holy bitch—" you jumped turning to the right to see daisuke standing in front of your closed doors. "how long have you been standing there for?" you asked moving some hair off your face, before rubbing your eyes. "when you had woken up" he answered as you nodded, you plopped back on your bed, and rolled around, being wrapped in the soft blankets as daisuke went inside your closet.

he looked around the closet, looking for a outfit. after some searching he found one that you might like, it was a white turtle neck short sleeve sweater, with a blue and white platted skirt, a cropped brown jacket and brown boots, along with a circle blue cross body purse. daisuke then held the clothes and walked back to the bed, leaving it on it. you turned around to see him placing the clothes on the bed, "what's that's for?" you asked.

"for you to wear" he answered, "why?" you questioned, "because you can't go out naked" he replied with a straight face.

"wait no- i meant why do i need to wear it!" your face slightly heating up from his response, "because you can't go outside naked..?" he repeated in a questioning tone.

"i- uh i meant uh.." you paused, "you know what never mind! i'll just get ready" you sat up and unwrapped yourself from the blankets, "very well then" daisuke said and walked towards the door but stopped before he opened it, you watched as he turned around and walked back towards you. daisuke then leaned in and kissed your forehead, cupping your face. daisuke then pulled away and turned around, walking out of the room. you sat there on your bed, staring at the closed door, trying to figure out what just happened. "i should just go get ready" you mumbled to yourself standing up and taking the clothes and walking to the bathroom.

YO I TYPED 'daisuke' AND IT AUTOCORRECTED IT TO DADDY
what in the flippery-fuck?

▔▔▔▔▔