10

"I should probably stream later today," He mentioned, leaning on the wheel, waiting for the traffic to pass.

"You should do a cooking stream!" You pointed out, "It's one of my favourite videos you did,"

"Would you join me?"

"I'll try," You grabbed your phone and checked Twitter, noticing the number of ships you were getting, "Do you see what's happening on Twitter, my entire feed is fanart and ships,"

"What's our ship name?" He leaned over to look, "Quackix?"

It was a good ship name, pretty difficult to add Phoenix and Quackity and sounded better than Phackity, which was the first ship name. Just sounded like the Dan and Phil fandom's name. 

One question had been riddling your brain recently, what were you and Alex? He was so romantic with you, you acted like a couple, everyone thought you were dating but were you? You didn't know him enough to date him. 

You would ask him but what if he said nothing, would you not rather just feel like you're in a relationship? He seemed fine with how things were.

The traffic finally started moving, Alex slowly drove to an exit, leaving the packed highway. He decided to take a route through some villages and fields.

______

The second you made it home, you collapsed on the couch and Alex ran to go set up the cameras in the kitchen. You had a similar setup so you hoped he would understand how to set it up. 

"We should make some pasta!" You yelled, knowing you had the ingredients since you were going to try to make some anyways.

"Like just heat it up?"

"No, make it from scratch!"

"Have you made it before?"

"No, but it can't go that bad," 

He sarcastically nodded and continued trying to set everything up. Using a backup camera he had brought instead. Probably because he knew how to use it.

You ran to your bedroom to change your outfit into something more comfortable while Alex had already changed into a black button-up, plain black beanie and platforms to make him look taller than you. 

So basically a divorced dad.

________

"Hey chat! So today we will be making pasta with Phoenix.exe!" You entered the frame and did jazz hands then looked at the instructions while he read out donations.

'Are you dating yet?'

You looked up to hear his answer, "Thank you so much for the 10 pounds!" He didn't answer which just added to your confusion. You got a message from Tommy to call him so you went on facetime and pointed him towards the camera,

"Hello, you stole my best friend y/n!" You giggled while he went on, yelling at you and calling everyone a dumbass. You started laying out the flour and created the dough, Alex went behind you and began holding your arms to help you mould it into a flat piece.

You felt his arms around you, his body brushing against yours. Your face heated up and your heart began to skip a beat. He rested his head on your shoulder. You lightly giggled, looking up at chat to see people saying "AWWW". 

After he had done making the dough flat. You cut it up into straight lines then put it in a pan filled with water. He poured in the sugar and then you had to wait.

Then Karl called Alex, he happily answered,

"Why did you not visit me?" He yelled sarcastically and then they both began yelling at each other. "Sorry that you would rather hang out with your GIRLFRIEND and not me," Karl quickly began fake crying.

"No no no my habibi, I love you!" You heard Karl sob and quickly leave the call. He tried to call him around 10 times yet Karl didn't answer. 

You finished the pasta and then tried it, almost throwing up since you forgot most ingredients. 

You ran to the bathroom, literally gagging it up. You heard Alex laugh, quickly say bye to stream and run towards you,

"Hey, you okay?" He walked in with a bottle of water, sitting next to you and putting your hair up. You slightly laughed before throwing up again. He offered the water and you took a sip.

"I'll be fine, probably shouldn't have eaten that though,"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, you can leave," He didn't move instead he started ranting about how much he hated cancel culture. Trying to make you forget about feeling sick. Which slightly worked.