2: Búštęd

'I'm officially screwed.' (Y/N) thought as she drank medicine in the butterfly estate.  Aoi had just checked up on her while fuming about me being careless of her body. Well, we all know that's true.

(Flashback/time skip = gif)

    "Oh, is that so?" Oyakata-Sama said darkly and chuckled

"Oh, is that so?" Oyakata-Sama said darkly and chuckled.  She felt herself going pale. It wasn't the first time she was caught bleeding her insides out while doing on duty. And Oyakara-Sama and Muichiro was mad for the entire day last time.

    "(Y/N), what did I tell you last time? And the time before that? And the time before the time before that?"  She silently groaned to herself for she knew it was coming. She saw Mui look at her darkly. 'Guess he doesn't like people who makes a mistake three times.  Whoops' she thought with a nervous chuckle.

    "Care to explain?"Oyakata-sama asked with a scary voice. She smiled nervously. "Well, Oyakata-Sama, I do have lots of blood in my body and I thought that relaying this valuable message as soon as I could get it would be the right thing to do first." She glared at Tanjiro telling him telepathically, 'You're so dead'. The others shifted as if they were scared of her. 'Ha loosers' she thought (you weren't in the right mind—). 

    Oyakata-Sama surprisingly only sighed. "You know, seeing your fellow pillars for the first time bleeding isn't a very good greeting." "With all due respect, I think that I have other things to worry about rather than my first impressions. Life doesn't go as planned, as you said. Also, relaying valuable information is a good impression, Oyakata-Sama."she said with the most respectful voice she could muster.

    "Oi , dammed cloak ghost—" Sanemi said but was sadly cut-off.  "Ara, Ara, that's not particularly true about not having to worry about your body, (L/N)-san," said the sadistic butterfly girl as she made no signs of noticing the wind pillar more than furious. "As a pillar , you should know that your health is important to do work." She added. "I also know that as a pillar, my work often directly affects the organization. I decided that I needed to warn as many people as I can before casualties rise. Isn't that right, Kocho-san ?" Shinobu's angry aura thickened. 'Whoops. It seems like my emotionless attitude ticked her off.' She thought without sounding sorry at all.

She thought that it was funny until Oyakata-Sama ordered her to get medical treatment at the butterfly estate. And to stay there for TWO WEEKS!!  'Unfair' she pouted. "But—" She tried to reason but he cut her off. "No buts, (Y/N), I expect you to get plenty of rest. Kakushi, please take her away." "Wait—————"

    "Gyaaaa!! Tanjiro!! Where were you??" She finally snapped

"Gyaaaa!! Tanjiro!! Where were you??" She finally snapped. This had been going on for days and her sleepless days were draining her patience. 'Uggh I really don't have energy for this bullsh*t.' She cussed in her thoughts and sighed in defeat as she tried to rest. And just as she started to doze off, a "Gyaaaaa—-"  woke her up.

P.S. some people are still mad :(