꧁83꧂

"That best be food I smell." Leta said as she pushed open the kitchen door. The delicious smell of bake goods lingered around the kitchen and the hallway outside. "It's not unless you could slugs as food." He smirked as he stood by a large pot on the stove.

Leta rolled her eyes before waking over to her boyfriend and placing a kiss on his cheek before sitting down on a nearby chair. "What you making then?" She asked as she propped her legs up. "Pasta because you need your carbohydrates, and it's the only thing I know how to cook."

Leta chuckled at James's comment before nodding. "Done." He announced, putting a plate of spaghetti in front of her. "Already!" She exclaimed as he sat down beside her.

"You were gone for a while. What were you and Regulus talking about?" He asked her as he put a forkful of pasta into his mouth. Leta gulped loudly, looking down at the ground as tears sprung to her dark eyes. James looked over, wondering why she hadn't answered him

"James, what if I can't stop Regulus from doing something stupid?" She asked, a tear falling into the floor. James lifted up her chin so she looked at him. "Why would you ask that? You always will." He said in a reassuring voice.

"But what if I-" James took a forkful of her pasta and shoved it in her mouth to stop her from talking. She scowled as she aggressively chewed in the food which James found funny. "You need to stop saying this stuff." He said as she swallowed her food.

"Come on, it's getting late." He said, getting up and picking up his plate which was still had some pasta on it. "What are you doing? You're wasting food!" Leta exclaimed as she snatched the plate off of him. He watched with a concerned face as she filled her cheeks with the rest of his food until the plate was empty.

She then handed him the plate as she wiped her mouth which was stained or she from the sauce. He looks at her with wide eyes and his jaw hanging slightly open before grabbing her plate and cleaned them in the sink.

"James," He hummed in reply. "Can I sleep in your bed tonight?" Leta asked as he dried his hands and turned back to her. "Of course." He said with a smile as he rested his arms on her waist, placing a small kiss on her lips before walking out of the kitchen together, their fingers interlocked.

                                      ༒
When they got into James's dormitory the others were already asleep. He gave Leta a shirt of his to get changed into in the bathroom which she did. They then slipped under the covers a quietly as they could.

James and Leta's bodies were pushed against each other as they lay on their sides, she laid her head on one of his arms whilst the other once was wrapped around her waist.

His warm breath hitting the back of her neck and the sound of his gentle breathes helped send Leta to sleep. James had fallen asleep to Leta drawing circles on his hand with her finger.

-
Leta rubbed her eyes to wake up. All the other boys were asleep because it was so early. You could see the outline of the miring sun through the curtains and hear the songs of birds. Leta hadn't woken up to birds singing for years since the Slytherin common room was in the dungeons.

She turned around to look at James who was quietly snoring beside her. Leta admired how peaceful he looked before carefully pulling his arm off her waist and swinging her legs around. She went to stand up but James grabbed her wrist and pulled her back under the blanket.

He rubbed his eyes before lifting up his head to look at the clock. "It's 5 in the morning. Why are you awake?" He asked, his voice deeper then usual because he had just woken up.

"I was going to study before we take the tests." She answered, trying to her him off of her but he had pulled her closer. "How does you brain even function this early? Stay in bed." He muttered, letting out a loud yawn after he finished his sentence.

"You're cute when you yawn." Leta chuckled as she put both her hands on his cheeks. "I'm cute all the time." He smirked, closing his eyes as he was so tired. "Very true." She laughed before putting a kiss on his nose.

"You missed." He said which made her furrow her eyebrows in confusion. "You missed my lips." He added which made her roll her eye and him smirk.

She then pushed her lips against his, James pulled her closer until not even an atom could fit between them. His hand trailed from her waist up to her cheeks to push a strand of her dark hair behind her ear.

"We're awake now, you can stop making out!" Remus shouted, waking up Sirius and making him sit up and rubbed his face like a toddler waking up. "Leave then too it Remus. They just want to show the superficial way of love." Remus said, using his arms to support himself up to smirk at the couple.

"We can show we are in love in other ways!" Leta exclaimed, sitting up which forced James to sit up. "I'm only joking with you, you're really easy to piss off." He chuckled as she swung his legs of his bed.

"And your really easy to make insecure, wait till I tell you about your greasy hair in a second." She muttered which only James heard and made him snicker.

                                         ༒
Leta sat at a small desk in the Great Hall. In front of her was a test which the Professor had ordered not to open. The Great Hall was full of about 100 desks with a students at each one, fidgeting with anticipation.

She looked up to see James who was sat at the other side of the hall. He gave her a supportive smile which she returned with a nervous grin which made him chuckle. He then mouthed 'you'll do great' which McGonagall saw but she didn't take away points for and instead smiled warmly at the two.

"Begin." And once that word was spoken, the hall was full of the sound of parchment. Leta began scribbling down on her test, dipping her quill into her ink pot at the top of her desk.

                                        ༒
"How do you think you did?" James asked Leta as they walked out of the Great Hall after they handed their papers in. "I mean I didn't miss any questions but I guessed a couple." She answered as they walked out to the courtyard for fresh air. "It isn't a test if you don't need to guess some." James smiled, looking at his girlfriend who shrugged.