History with a time lord

'She'd love this...' The Doctor thought as he stared out at space that was littered with stars and galaxies; swirls of amber and pink mixed together to make an array of beautiful designs and constellations as it reflected within the Doctors eyes, which were starting to gloss over at the memories of the time spent with the brilliant blonde; exploring new worlds and new secrets, fighting alien races new and old such as the Cyberman and the Daleks. 

"Ah-ha!" The messy-haired brunett exclaimed as he raced over towards the controls of the T.A.R.D.I.S and punched in a date, not a specific date, but a time before he had met the one and only Rose Tyler.

"And here! We! Go!" The Doctor cried as he pulled the lever, allowing him to travel through time and space. 

After the whirring noise died down and the T.A.R.D.I.S stood still, the Doctor stepped out from the blue doors into the warm spring day, the leaves fluttered in the wind as his signature brown coat flowed out behind him. Looking up at the sky he smiled a genuine smile and let out a sigh as he looked back at the building across from where he stood. 

It was rather a large and prestine building, standing tall and slightly intimidating as it towered high against the blue sky.

Walking up the stairs and into the building itself, he set off on his mission in finding the bright hazel eyed woman.

'Hmm, if I were Rose Tyler, where would I be?' He pondered for a moment, before coming to a conclusion and by some stroke of good luck, stumbled into her History class with a wide grin.

"Excuse me, but who do you think you are barging in here like that?" The Professor rudely asked as he set  heavey glare on the Doctor as he walked further into the room.

"Oh! I do apologise. I'm here on official business, as you see (at this point, he was holding up the pyschic paper), I'm from the Museum of Natural History here in London to check that what you are teaching is in fact true. Now I shall take a seat over here by this lovely lady." The Doctor told the aging teacher as he made his way over to the spare seat next to a sixteen year old Rose Tyler, sending her a quick wink as he sat down.

A red hue dusted the young blondes cheecks as she smiled back before biting her lip.

"...Oh...kay... Now! Back to what I was saying, Alexander the, in my opinion, not-so Great went to pillage and plunder and rape-" The Professor started before the Doctor cried out an exassperated 'What?!'

"What? King Alexander The Third of Macedon, Son of Philip the fifth did not do such foul things." The Doctor started as he placed his feet on the desk and acrossing his arms, not before pointing an accusing finger at the professor. "I met him once, nice chap. Fierce, but short, I mean really short. Stands about yey high." He continued as he gestrued the height of the legendary Macedonian leader, at roughly about four feet as Rose giggled into her hands next to him.

"You met Alexander?" The Professor questioned in disbelief. "Tell me, did he really tame the untamable Bucephalus? Did he seriously die from a mosquito bite? Did he-" The Professor had been interrupted by the annoyance of the Doctor.

"As a matter of fact I did and he did indeed tame Bucephalus and of course he didn't die from a measley mosquito bite! You're so pathetically dimwitted to take into account that he died from an illness that he received in India! But of course you won't accept the truth because you're such a bias nancy who would ignore the facts that are sitting in front of your fat, ugly face to get your opinion across! Now if you don't mind, I'll be leaving; I can't stand how tiny your brain is. Good day." The Doctor ranted as he got up from his seat and waltzed out the room with his head held high, gently nodding to Rose as he walked out the door.

When he had started to descend the stairs he heard a voice, her voice, calling out to him. "Sir! Excuse me sir!" She cried as she raced towards him, "you dropped this." She said handing him his sonic screwdriver, wouldn't that be a terrible turn of fate if he had lost his trusty tool.

"Oh! Thank you." He said as he accepted the screwdriver and made sure it was secured in his coat.

"That was incredible, I mean, what you did back there, telling him off like that! I'm Rose by the way, Rose Tyler." She smiled at him as the Doctor smiled back.

"I'm The Doctor, just the Doctor." He said before grasping her hand into his, as he peered into her bright eyes, "your eyes are no match to the sea of stars." He whispered as he watched her blush once more, letting her hand go and walked back to the T.A.R.D.I.S and shutting the door, running a hand over his face before making it back to the control panel and set in the coordinates. 

While Rose Tyle only looked on at the strange but eccentric man, feeling a tingling in her hand, she looked down at it as a the whirring of the TARDIS sounded, a bit of paper flew at her feet, picking it up she read the words, Bad Wolf, with werewolf drawn on the bottom of it.

Looking up, she noticed the strange blue box was missing, blinking in confusion, she looked up and down the street before shrugging and going back to class.