January 7, 2021

11 pm
It's Saturday night, it's hot even though it's winter and I'm with Eddie on the couch, listening to old 5SOS songs. We're thinking about some new tik tok and what video to do for 202uesday, we have some ideas but nothing concrete.
Eddie: "do you want to see a movie?"
I nod, maybe a good movie can save us from boredom. We search on the internet but find nothing interesting and we end up seeing "the wolf of wall street", again. Damn that movie is never boring even though you know it by heart.

12.10 am
During my favorite scene my phone starts ringing (which is weird because it's past midnight) but it's somewhere in the room and I'm too tired to get up so I let it ring until the caller hangs up. Another call soon comes, but this time on Eddie's phone. It's Henry.

Eddie: "Yoo"
Henry: "guys i just got an email and..."

Suddenly he stops talking.

Eddie: "henry are you there? What happens?"
Henry: "yes I'm still here, I just don't know how to tell you the news"

Eddie and I are starting to worry, henry is really weird tonight.
He takes some time and after a while he starts talking again.
We couldn't believe what we were hearing.

January 8, 2021

10 am
It's been a day since Henry called us and I'm still speechless. You know, it's one of those news that you cannot believe and that you realize after a while.
Basically this is what happened: Jim Allen (an important English producer) a few days ago found our youtube channel by chance and, after seeing some covers, wrote us this Email:

"Hi guys, It's Jim Allen. I've seen some videos of your band and I like you guys a lot, you are talented!  We can do good projects together.  Let me know if you are interested.                                                                                                                                                 Jim."

We have read and reread it countless times and together in the afternoon we answered:

"Hi Jim, of course we accept!  we can't wait to start.  Tell us when we can come to your studio "

                            Eddie, Henry and Luke."

After a few minutes we made an appointment for Wednesday.