🧬 Foreword 🧬

"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙨

"𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙪𝙨. 𝙄𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙯𝙚, 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙚𝙥𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙘𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙗𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 𝙪𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙬𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙚."

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

Since the dawn of mankind, there have existed people who opposed those who were different to them for ludicrous reasons.

That could mean chastising entire societies due to dissimilarities as simplistic as political beliefs, or discriminating against certain races and ethnicities over things as trivial as the amount of melanin in one's skin.

Reeling from the rise of genetically augmented super-humans—also known as Elites—the world will most certainly struggle to grapple with this change. The vicious cycle that's plagued humanity for eons is sure to continue.

The question is, who will break first? The cycle, or those forced to succumb to it?

Well, if you want to know the answer, I suggest you keep reading.

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

My fellow freaks, outcasts, and weirdos, The Genesis Universe presents...

Anarchy | Book Two, The Genesis Series

🧬 ───────── ───────── 🧬

Greetings, superhero fans. I know, I know, it's been a while since I've published any legitimate content. Luckily, though, the wait is over. The second book in the Genesis Trilogy is finally here. For real this time.

For my new fans, chronologically, this is the second installment in the Genesis Interconnected Universe—or the GCU for short—so if you haven't read the first book, I highly suggest you do! For my caught-up readers, if you wanted some more fast-paced action, diverse characters, and neck-breaking twists, you came to the right place!

Due to me fleshing out the other corners of this massive universe I have planned, you won't see some of these characters again for quite a while after this book. So, I intend to go big or go home, and I promise to leave you all yearning for the third and final book in the series. Try not raise your pitchforks when I put Kai or the others through something absolutely horrendous.

Well, that's all from me. Don't wanna hold you up from your new adventure. Onto chapter one!

🧬───────── ───────── 🧬

𝕊 𝕋 𝔸 𝕋 𝕌 𝕊
| 📝 In Progress 📝 |