The Impirial Shadow

Hey guys im back finally again sorry I've had work and life you know all the fun stuff. Your here for the next chapter so lets get into it.

"Ok who's ever idea this was I'll kill them." Greez said hanging upside down from his one foot.

"This is bad!" Cal said.

"You think?!" Cere said back to Cal. Cal and Cere were currently fighting a squad of purge troopers. Don't let them recover!" The purge commander yelled.

Cal is seen dodging attacks from a purge troopers sluggishly, yet not fighting back actually he doesn't have his lightsaber on him. "This is starting to get on my nerves." Cal says while hollowing pushing the group of troopers away. "If I only had my lightsaber." Cal said frustrated at himself.
"Cal!!!" "Merrin!?" Cal replied. "Catch!" Merrin threw Cal's lightsaber which he pulled to him igniting it on both sides.

Leading up to theses events.

"Your clear for docking in bay 20." The voice said. "See told ya they would let us in kid." Greez said basking in his small victory. "First order of business, my baby!!" Greez cryed out to the Mantis. "How long is the wait till we can get moving again Captain?" Cere asked with a questioning look. "Ok ok realistically about hour or two plus fueling." Greez said back calmly. "Great so some time to explore!" Cal said excitedly "yes but I would leave your weapon behind don't need any more attention plus are you sure your up to be moving with that wound?" "Yeah I'm good I got plenty of rest so I'm good but you do have a point." Cal addmitted. As Cal walked inside the Mantis he saw Merrin sitting down looking out at the window. Cal got an idea "wanna come with me?" Cal asked. Merrin jumped a bit at the presents of Cal. "I'm sorry I was in my own head." " I hope Cal doesn't think im weird for just staring off into space, wait why would I worry about that?" Merrin said to herself.

(A/N: little does she know she will be with him in the near future. "Who said that?" Merrin said. Oh crap! give me the duck tape and glue I need to fix the 4th wall.)

"I asked if you wanted to come with me to explore?" Cal asked. "Are you sure you want me to come with you?" Merrin asked afraid that she'll get stares from everyone. "Yeah Merrin of course." Cal said smiling at her. Just as she was about to get up Bd jumped up on Cal's shoulder. "Of course Bd coming as well." "Booup woop." " Yeah just meet us outside when your ready." Cal said. Merrin nodded then went to her room to get out of her traditional robes to look more common. Cere let Merrin borrow some of here clothes.

"Ok im ready to go." Merrin said coming out of the Mantis. "Ok you two kids don't go getting into trouble ok." Greez said "relax Greez were just looking around." Cal replied.

"So where are we off to Cal?" Merrin asked "ummm I don't really know just kind of wandering I guess?" "You guess?" Merrin said. "Oh Cal I do remember you saying you "hitched a ride" on a giant bird no?" "Yeah! The Great Shyuo bird yeah I helped get him back on his feet from the Ninth Sisters ship it had a part loged in his wing and I pulled it out and used a stim to help heal him." Cal explained. "No wonder he gave you a ride you helped him greatly." "Cal truly is a very kind soul I admire that about him." Merrin said to herself.

As Cal and Merrin and bd were exploring when they heard a purge trooper patrol yelling orders at the entrance to the next district. "We saw them land, keep your eye open for the Jedi! They couldn't have gotten far from the dock!" The captain said. As Cal and Merrin heard this they were looking for a way through the thick crowed market floor.

"We need to get back to the Mantis and get out of here this was a bad idea." Cal admits. Just as Cal and Merrin got to the edge of the crowd and there was a open gap between the dock lifts and the crowd. All they needed was a distraction.