The Rules

This chapter doesn't get a number because it is mostly a side note. 

This is important to the story but you can skip if you want this is just going to be the rules bakugou's parents broke and at the end of each chapter now I am going to write which rules he has broken. 

The most important rules will be bolded. 

The rules bakugou already broke will be in italics. 

Underline will be why the rule was made. 

Some of these rules will be different so if Bakugou talks about some rules from when he was a child that isn't in here it is because these are rules set from when he moved to the dorms. 

1. Come home every weekend 

2. Always hide your injury 

3. Don't make friends 

They made this because they didn't want Bakugou to invite people over and because they have treated Bakugou like this since he was a child when he was younger he believed everything his parents told him and his parents were afraid that if Bakugou made friends he would realize that what his parents did is wrong. hence Deku. 

Deku helped Bakugou realize that his parents were not right. Even though Deku showed that bakugou's parents were the wrong bakugou still has most of the things his parents said drilled into his head and Deku still and never did have an idea he is abused. 

4. Don't show weakness

This was just because bakugou's parents didn't want people to think they had a weak son. And because if they taught bakugou not to cry because it was weak then no one would suspect bakugou to be sad. 

5. Don't hug or cuddle with anyone

This was so Bakugou would not know what he missed out on and because they knew bakugou always wanting hugs and cuddle would be suspicious so they made it a rule. 

6. Don't be nice to people

this has no reason to hiding secrets they just thought that if bakugou was mean no one would be nice or care about him too. 

7. Don't let anyone know what goes on at home

This is obvious but so no one knows what is going on at home so his parents won't go to jail. 

8. Don't be late for class 

9. Don't get below a 98% on anything 

10. Never miss any classes no matter 

11. Don't get help from anyone.

this also counted even if he was hurt. in my story bakugou has never gone to the nurse before because that would be against the rules. 

There were also some punishments for breaking the rules. here is the punishment list in order from what bakugou is scared of the most to the least: 

1. Sell him off (hasn't happened yet but he is still terrified of it)

2. Pull him out of UA

3. Physical punishment most likely a broken bone and a couple of other things

4. Locked in the basement all weekend or longer 

5. no food for 2 weeks (last time this happened he lost most of his weight and was really weak this happened before UA so he is scared that if this were to happen in UA he could be seriously injured)

6. They will but him in a psych ward (the only reason this isn't higher up on the list is because bakugou fills safer there then will his parents)

--------------------

561 words