꧁84꧂

Leta's suitcase was laying open on her bed as she packed for the last time. Regulus had helped her folded up her clothes otherwise she would of just thrown them in. She had to make sure she had absolutely everything because this was her final time at Hogwarts.

"Do you have everything?" Regulus as once her wardrobe and dresser was empty. Leta looked around in thought before kneeling on the floor and grabbing something from under her bed.

Regulus looked at her with confusion as she pulled out a book. "What is it?" He asked, curious at what she had pulled out from under her bed. "I found this under my bed one night, it's Corvus's journal well, was Corvus's journal." She answered, her voice getting quieter as she corrected herself.

"Make sure it's packed then." Regulus said, trying to fill in the silence as Leta looked down at the floor before nodding and closing the suitcase. "Ready?" He asked her.

"Ready." She said with a broad smile. The two Slytherins then grabbed their suitcases and walked to the Hogsmeade Station.

                                       ༒
"I'm going to miss you so much." Regulus said as him and Leta hugged in a compartment on the Hogwarts Express. The train had just stopped and they couldn't hug on the platform because Regulus's parents were waiting for him. "I love you." He whispered in her ear. "I love you too." She replied before they heard a knock on the compartment door which then slid open.

James stood there with an awkward smile as he thought he had interrupted something. "Let's go." Leta said with a smile, walking to James and grabbing his arm. She shot a smile at Regulus one last time before they were off the train.

When Leta saw Orion and Walburga Black, she shot them a fake smile which made them glare at in disgust. She then turned to Fleamont Euphemia waited for her, James and Sirius with warm smile.

"Dumbledore stopped us at the station." James told Leta after they apparated to the Potter's home in Godric Hollow. "Oh yeah? What did he say?" Leta asked as she opened the front door and began to drag her suitcase up the stairs.

"He is creating an group called the Order of the Phoenix to battle the Death Eaters and he want me, Sirius, Remus and Peter." James answered, following Leta into her room as she lifted her luggage onto her bed.

"So an Auror?" She asked with a raised eyebrows. James nodded with a wide smile. She left her bed and walked over to James, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him for a couple of seconds before pulling away. "I'm glad you're doing what you wanted." She whispered with a smile.

"What will you be doing?" James asked her. Leta's arms relax so they were resting on his shoulders as his hands rested on her hips as she looked around in thought. "I still haven't decided yet. I'll go off of what grades I get I guess." She said which James returned with a nod.

"You can join. Join the order with me." He said excitedly as she moved to sit on her bed, he rushed to side beside her and grabbed her hands. "I'd be the only Slytherin." Leta said, sighing as she fell onto her back on her bed. "So?" James asked, falling back beside her.

She turned from her back to her side, her hand propping up her head. "I feel like it would just be a family reunion." Leta chuckled which made James laugh and nod in agreement. "It'll be the same for Sirius." She added.

                                    ༒
A couple of weeks had passed and their N.E.W.Ts results were delivered and the three of them rushed to the door to open the letters. "James you first." Euphemia ordered, sitting on an armchair to watch them open their results. "I got 3 Es and 2 Os." James answered with a wide smile. "Aw, you're so smart." Leta said, her head resting in his lap.

"Me next! Me next!" Sirius exclaimed, ripping the envelope off of the letter and scanning the parchment. "I got 4 Es and 1 Os!" He shouted, jumping up and dancing around which made them all either laugh at him or face palm.

"What about you Leta?" Euphemia asked, still chuckling from Sirius who was now twerking on the wall. Nervously Leta opened the letter and read the parchment. "I got 5 Os." She said in a state of shock. "What?" Sirius asked with wide eyes, turning around to look at her.

"I got 5 Os." She repeated, staring at the paper as she sat up and breathing heavily. "See? What were you worried about." James said before kissing her cheek.

She then got up and grabbed Sirius's arm before running up the stairs with him. Euphemia and James looked at each other with confusion. They both began to chuckle when they heard 'I got 5 Os!'.

"Wait, why can I hear her shouting from the window?" James asked, pointing at the open window behind him. Him and his mother shared a look they ran up the stairs to Leta's room.

She had opened her window and climbed out so her and Sirius could dance around on the roof. Leta's shouts made a couple of muggles look at her with furrowed brows. "Get back in!" James hissed but they ignored him.

He then leaned half-way out the window and grabbed Sirius's arm before dragging him back in. "You'll never get me!" Leta shouted as she took a step away from the window.

"Fine, I was going to make cookies." Euphemia said before shrugging and walking out. "Wait Mia!" Leta shouted, hurrying back to the window and climbing back in before running down the stairs.