Chapter 19

Jeonghan's POV

"Where are you going, hyung?" Dino asked as he saw me about to go out of our unit.

I looked back at him after I put my slippers on, phone on my hand.

"Shua just texted me. He said that he just arrived in Hao and Jun's unit." I answered, all smiley.

He just shrugged.

I was about to finally go out when I heard Hoshi shout,

"Wait, hyung! Don't close the door! I'm going out too!"

I turned my body in his direction and saw him running towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I raised a brow.

After he slipped on his shoes, he looked at me, wore his cap and answered, "To Woozi's studio."

I just smirked at him while he just shook his head.

After informing the others that we'll be out, we finally walked out of our unit.

"Is Joshua here?" I asked Hao and Jun as soon as I opened their unit's door.

"Yeah, hyung. He's just changing clothes—oh, speaking of." Hao stopped talking when a door opened, revealing Shua.

Without any words, I walked into the unit, straight to Joshua and hugged him tight. I felt him chuckle.

He wrapped his arms around me too.

"Miss me?" He asked.

I loosed our hug a little bit so we can see each other's face.

"Hmm, let me think." I said and looked at the ceiling, pretending that i'm thinking.

"Whatever." He said and I squealed when he carried me like a baby.

"What the heck hyungs." Jun said, following us with his stare.

Joshua sat on the sofa and still didn't let me go.

"Seriously? Are you guys going to flirt infront of us? In our condo?" Hao complained.

I threw a throw pillow at him.

"Shut up. When you two were just boyfriends, we endured you two literally eating each other's faces when we were hanging out. It's always like that." I rolled my eyes.

Hao was about to throw the pillow back to me but I saw Joshua glared at him so he didn't. I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Wow, how mature of you, hyung."

We all looked at the door. Seungkwan was walking sloppily towards us. He sat on the sofa and sighed.

"Why are you here?" I asked, leaning on Joshua's chest while facing Seungkwan.

"Our date was cancelled. He had a sudden schedule."

I was about to talk when we heard the door opened.

It was Dino this time.

"What's with you guys going here. Your unit is literally bigger than us." Hao said.

"What? Your date was cancelled too?" I jokingly asked but Dino nodded. He sat beside Seungkwan and groaned.

"Famous boyfriend problems." Jun laughed.

"He's not my boyfriend." The two defended in unison.

"Whatever."

"They're names are Vernon and Samuel, right?" Joshua asked.

The two looked at him and I did, too. Curious what he's about to say.

The two nodded, Joshua smiled.

"I heard that Samuel's going to work in our agency, too. I mean, in our model agency. I heard he was working under the same agency too in a different country. He just decided to continue his career here."

"He's a model?!" Seungkwan and Dino both exclaimed. And in unison, again.

"Do you really have to say everything in unison?" Hao rolled his eyes.

"Hey, what's with you being whiny and grumpy today?" I asked.

"He's just tired from work. We just got home from yesterday's photoshoot. We have no sleep yet." Jun explained.

"Speaking of photoshoot." Joshua said so I lifted my head a bit to see him and looked at him.

"Hannie, we'll be gone for a week."

As soon as he said that, my forehead creased.

He smiled and started caressing my hair.

"We're gonna have photoshoots in different places since it'll be for a different issue." He said.

"Can we call each other? I mean, you're gonna be busy so we might not have the time.."

"I'll try, Hannie." He kissed my hair.

"Okay." I pouted subtly and leaned my head on his chest again.