To the Waters...

After I had said many goodbyes to my parents and siblings, I finally jumped on the train. The twins weren't sad to see me go, but they were sad, that I took the frog with me. My 7-year-old brother, my favourite sibling, was pretty sad to see me go, and so was I. However, I promised to send many letters. Alice, my youngest sister didn't understand what was going on and just happily waved goodbye. What would I give to be young again, without worries.

While I was lost in my thoughts, I wandered through the train, searching for a free seat. All around me were unfamiliar faces, laughing at each other, typing on their phones or just sleeping. Eventually I found a four-seater, where only one person was sitting. "Can I sit here?", I asked the teenage brown-haired boy and he murmured a "Yeah, whatever" back. Thankful I sat down, placed my navy trolly on the seat next to me. The nature outside was beautiful, but monotonous. Soon, I started to continue reading a book, about some girl from the First World.

This and the trip from the train station to the magic school were longer than I wanted. Normal teenagers would probably try to find friends, but I decided to already become the outsider.

Nevertheless, it was worth it. The moment I breathed in the magical air of Alfea I knew, this year would change my life. The amount of happy, yet confused people gave me a push and I walked through the imposing entrance. In the pockets of my coat, I searched for my phone, where I had saved the destination, I had to go to. "Winx Suite"- alright, not more information? I was lost, but I didn't want help like the redhead who just got exposed by this handsome blondie. So, I walked in the direction, where she left off to walk and entered a glorious hall. In front of me was a big map of the castle and in no time, I found the suite and hurried.

At the end of a long corridor was a massive wooden door and above it a sign saying "Winx Suit". Should I knock before entering? I decided not to, trying to make a confident entrance and opened the door with both hands. My heart jumped as I saw the room. Comfortable orange sofas in the centre, bookshelves, plants and a big window, which let the sunlight illuminate the room. A brunette girl in a jeans dess and cute boots turned to me and waved. After she had set down the cactus, she was just holding she introduced herself as Terra. I giggled and greeted her before I said: "Let me guess, you're an Earth Fairy." She looked around and answered: "Yeah, well and you are? Let me guess... Water? No. Air? No. Fire?" At everything she guessed I shook my head and she seemed confused, so I told her. "I'm a Weather Fairy", and Terra stated: "Wow, that's so cool! I've only met a bunch of them in my life." "They tell me every time that I'm special", I chuckled and suddenly a door on the right opened. A girl in a plaid pink dress and long black and blue braids came out and looked confused at me. "Did I just hear Weather Fairy?", she asked and I confirmed that. "You did, I'm Lynn." The girl smiled and added: "My name's Aisha, I'm a Water Fairy and Gryffindor." My eyes widened and I turned to my backpack where I took out a small cage. The other two looked rather confused as I revealed the frog and squeaked: "That's Trevor." Aisha busted out laughing and went back into her room and Terra ran to me to adore the tiny green animal. "He needs some rest, where's your room", she spoke and looked around. "Oh, you share a room with Stella ", she said and accented the name in a weird way. "Stella? Who is she?" Terra's head faced the door and a sweet voice asked "Who is who?" Terra set the plant down and moved towards the blonde girl, followed by the redhead from the courtyard. She went a few steps into the room, turned around to me and introduced herself. "I'm Stella, princess of Solaria and Fairy of Light." "Nice to meet you, I'm Lynn Fountain, Weather Fairy." I smiled and held out my hand. Indifferently, the princess nodded and murmured "Pleasure." Then she passed me and the girl behind her smiled at me and shook my hand. "Hi, I'm Bloom." My view wandered to her bloomed shirt, back to her face and I chuckled. "Ironic." Bloom smiled and walked into her room and I did the same by following Stella. We entered a blue room mainly furnished with two wooden beds, two desks with a lamp, two wardrobes and a luxurious dressing table, which Stella claimed for herself. When I set down Trevor on my desk, my roommate started to scream. "What is that creature?", she yelled and looked mad at me. I explained, that it was my pet frog, but she was still disgusted, which was slightly amusing. "Just don't let him escape and come near me, please", she rolled her eyes and I nodded, took my book and left the room.