𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

episode 24~ first day of bionic academy ~

episode 24
~ first day of bionic academy ~

"welcome to the davenport bionic academy."

"whoa, cool."

"ooh, a window."

"wow, the hydro-loop is amazing. we just went from the mainland to the middle of the ocean in less than thirty seconds."

"is leo okay?" chris raised a questioning eyebrow when he spotted the boy still sitting in the hydro-loop.

"my lunch just went from my stomach to the floor in less than three seconds," he replied.

"so, what do you think?" jenna spun around as she left the combat area and made her way over to chase.

"beautiful view, tons of space, i'm assuming we'll be living in the basement again."

"no. here, we call it 'below sea level'. by the way, the hydro-loop will take you anywhere you want to go on the island at any time. this is one of the main classroom areas, and here, the training area where we'll developed the kids' skills and teach them to become bionic heroes," mister davenport led the group to the room valerie was currently in.

"i'm guessing leo threw up?" she stood up, cocking her head to the side and walking over to bree, who immediately interlaced their fingers.

"if you couldn't teach chase how to be a bionic hero, what chance do they have?"

"guys, this is serious. you have important roles as mentors."

"don't worry, big d, we got this. now what exactly will i be teaching?" leo asked.

"nothing. you're a student, along with jenna."

"hey, as long as i get to stay here on the island, then i don't mind what i am."

"a what? but you gave me a mission suit. you said i was part of the team."

"mhm, yeah, he says a lot of things. by the way, still waiting on that sweet sixteen party."

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

"hey, leo."

"don't 'hey, leo' me. i look like a bionic bumblebee."

"hey, so what do all the different colors mean?"

"mister davenport, val and i assessed each of the kids' bionics, and the colors represent their level of mastery," chase informed, nodding at the hispanic girl since she had a tablet.