CaptainPuffy Catch up

How you meet: You guys meet because nihachu was both of your guys friend & she wanted you to meet & you guys became really close friends. 

When she realized she liked you: You both were trying to bake some cookies but you both had ended up making a mess & right then she had just looked at you & sparks just flew for her & she loved you ever since.

How she confessed: You & her were sitting on a hill looking a the stars & you were saying how much you thought the stars were just so beautiful & she ended up saying that you were more beautiful the even a shinning star.

Who is she jealous of: No one, because she can trust you & she knows you only have eyes for her.

How you die: You died in puffy arms during a war between dream smp & le'manberg sadly tho you both were on opposite side so sapnap ended up killing you, & puffy had saw this & while you were dying she held you for the last time.

Holy crap 1.2k reads thank you guys so much i really appreciate it so much guys it means so much to me, anyways nikki next then minx but might hold off to do a valentines special but who knows anyways again thank you guys so much again.

2k reads thank you guys so much i really appreciate it so much guys it means so much to me, anyways nikki next then minx but might hold off to do a valentines special but who knows anyways again thank you guys so much again